PDA

View Full Version : Another new map Im making...

FlameRush
08-10-2003, 02:09 AM
This is a secret for me now, but its a part 2 of a map I made...
It has some mixed textures, I got enough to make a screenie, but naw, Im releasing it at Jan 1, 2004, and this will be the first place to put it at, its a lil secret for now, Im doing level requests, I am still doing my coop, but however, I will come by this topic every once in awhile, and post, just to let yall know Im still making it, I have plans of it, Ive been making it since I got back to mapping this week, but if you wanna know anything bout it, post here...

Heres 3 good ideas...

1. What type of enviroment??
2. Will it be in one of the DNA Breakout levels??
3. Is there any secrets in your secret level??

FlameRush
08-15-2003, 01:28 AM
Ive made other plans, just give out a name now, and release first shot on Halloween, and realease the level on the day after Turkey day(AKA Thanksgiving)...
The name is Torture pit 2004, I can say its going to be lava this time, with a secret that will overide heat, and fry those b****es outside, but it can only be triggered every 5 mins, It dont do it automaticly, but I can make it to where it frys someone everytime the spawn...
:|...
However I aint giving out a imaginized lookout, because really I dont want anyone to know.
It aint in DNA Breakout anyways, but I do know that its another FE DM, Im looking in my SE cds to get some my fav textures out of it...
And make a SE Torture pit 1...
I hope it turns out good, this is bigger than Torture pit 1, and is diffrent, lava...
I am making a stage 2 torture pit with acid that can raise up but you have to be in the armory, and Minigunz is cut out...

Any user comments, just post in here...

Casanova
08-15-2003, 03:15 PM
No secrets, no power ups, no cannon, mostly shotties... :cool: That's a cool map!! :thumbs:

FlameRush
08-19-2003, 02:00 AM
Torture pit 2 is being tranfered to SE...

SASQUATCH
08-19-2003, 09:04 AM
Cool man looking forwad to seeing it. :thumbs:

FlameRush
08-20-2003, 03:56 AM
Ok, I got it transferred, but it aint complete, and also I need to fix up the textures...
Ill release it sooner now, because its retarded keeping a map that may suck a secret, people know that...

JayChyl
08-20-2003, 08:59 AM
You are making about 5 of your maps, and NONE of them was finished :rolleyes:

anyway good work :thumbs:

FlameRush
08-20-2003, 11:39 PM
Actually 7, and Good progress, as I said, Im working Maximum(Means working on all levels in at least a weeks time...