PDA

View Full Version : new recruits

Slash
08-11-2003, 09:26 PM
Do we want to have any guidelines in terms of new membership or do we just want to grow the guild as quickly as possible? It would be nice to get a house someday.

OUTLAWS The Machine
08-11-2003, 09:28 PM
Hmmm. tough question. If we are taking them into the Outlaws clan or just the guild in the game. If they are going to be Outlaws then I think that it would fall under our original guidlines.

Death Engineer
08-11-2003, 09:32 PM
I would suggest that they just become part of the guild. It is likely that our guild could get as large as the Whitehawks once were (over 40 members).

I would also suggest that you at least group with people before you invite them. I can tell you from experience that it can be a painful process to remove someone from your guild. They tend to not like it very much. :P

Slash
08-11-2003, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS The Machine@Aug 11 2003, 04:28 PM
Hmmm. tough question. If we are taking them into the Outlaws clan or just the guild in the game. If they are going to be Outlaws then I think that it would fall under our original guidlines.
They would not be OUTLAWS just OUTLAWS OF DARKNESS. They could post in our DAOC forum but that would be it.

Slash
08-11-2003, 09:55 PM
We could even move this forum out from under the regular OUTLAWS umbrella to avoid any confusion.

JIMINATOR
08-11-2003, 09:56 PM
just curious, i am stoopit, what does having a guild house do for you?

FUS1ON
08-11-2003, 09:58 PM
I would like them to remain seperate for the Outlaws. :cool:

Grimmy
08-11-2003, 10:47 PM
Does that mean I could have someone craft me a new staff for my sorcerer? :w00t:

Are there armor makers too? I want a pink toto so it can be easy to see me running through the woods, knowing a snake or some blue named monster is trying to eat me for a snack! :rofl:

OUTLAWS The Machine
08-12-2003, 04:09 AM
:rofl:

OUTLAWS Dixie Chick
08-12-2003, 04:11 AM
Originally posted by Grimmy@Aug 11 2003, 05:47 PM
Does that mean I could have someone craft me a new staff for my sorcerer? :w00t:

Are there armor makers too? I want a pink toto so it can be easy to see me running through the woods, knowing a snake or some blue named monster is trying to eat me for a snack! :rofl:
:rofl:

Hey if Grimmy gets a pink armor then so do I. :rofl:

Death Engineer
08-12-2003, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Grimmy@Aug 12 2003, 02:47 AM

I can make any kind of armor up to about level 20. After that, I can make chain, plate and studded all the way to lvl 50.

If you need supplies, the best deal is to buy player crafted. It will be better quality and hit harder (for weapons) and guard you better (for armor).

For Armor do a /who armor
For Cloth do a /who tailor
For Weapons do a /who weapon
For Staves (plural of staff for those who didn't know :P), bows and arrows do a /who fletch
For Potions and dyes do a /who Alchem
For Enchantments and Spellcrafting (adding bonuses to your player crafted items) do a /who spell

And if you need money, just do a /who mitchyl and fill out the loan form. :P

Death Engineer
08-12-2003, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Terminathare@Aug 12 2003, 03:05 AM
I can make you some dye to color your armor......I don't think pink is an option :rofl:
light red dye looks just like pink. :babe: