PDA

View Full Version : Clymax

OUTLAWS The Machine
08-13-2003, 09:48 PM
What do you think about adding Clymax to the guild. Level 9 cleric. He is on quite a bit. We definitly need some healing. Especially with Grimmy around. :P :rofl:

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
08-13-2003, 09:59 PM
:lol:
I got beat down by an Ant last night.

Death Engineer
08-13-2003, 10:28 PM
Ants beating down the squirrel man. :P

I'm fine with Clymax joining. I did hear one complaint that he had just disappeared a couple of times, but I think he may have just been having PC probs.

As a side note, I would suggest trying to group (and eventually invite to the guild) classes which aren't yet represented by the Outlaws of Darkness. This will help us level as only a diverse group can do AND it will force you to learn about the other classes. You might even find a class that you'd rather play yourself.

DE

OUTLAWS The Machine
08-13-2003, 10:30 PM
Those ants can be pretty mean when youfirst start out.

Grimmy
08-13-2003, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS The Machine@Aug 13 2003, 04:48 PM
What do you think about adding Clymax to the guild. Level 9 cleric. He is on quite a bit. We definitly need some healing. Especially with Grimmy around. :P :rofl:
:dry: I only died like 3-4-5 times today, so I am doing better. :P I am just lost now. Was out grouping with 2 other people and I had to get ready for work soon, and well I couldn't find my way back, it was dark, but I am at some castle now. Gharrac!! HELP!! :unsure: