PDA

View Full Version : Boy yuuuu dun it nawwww

Death Engineer
08-15-2003, 06:08 AM
Well, I wasn't really sure how the /level command works, but I figured out it wasn't such a good idea to try it. My level 12 Theurgie went to level 20 in a matter of minutes tonight. I didn't realize that if you use the level command (must have a level 50 character), that everytime you get ANY experience, you will get a level until level 20. I thought you could stop between levels. Man was I wrong.

So I guess I'll be playing my scout or my paladin when I get back next week. That is, unless some of you make it to level 20 by then. :P Anyways...have a good weekend and don't die too much.

DE

OUTLAWS DirtGod
08-15-2003, 12:21 PM
see ya next week......:)

OUTLAWS The Machine
08-15-2003, 12:42 PM
What can a scout do?

Slash
08-15-2003, 01:00 PM
Tie knots, start fires, earn merit badges, etc. :oooo:

OUTLAWS The Machine
08-15-2003, 01:02 PM
:hmmm: :loser:

Slash
08-15-2003, 01:05 PM
:D - I really don't know to be honest.

OUTLAWS DirtGod
08-15-2003, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS The Machine@Aug 15 2003, 07:42 AM
What can a scout do?
ask clean he has one

Dissectional
08-15-2003, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Slash@Aug 15 2003, 08:00 AM
Tie knots, start fires, earn merit badges, etc. :oooo:
You forgot help old ladies across the street... :lol:

Death Engineer
08-15-2003, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS The Machine@Aug 15 2003, 04:42 PM
What can a scout do?
Scouts get a longbow and have a little bit of melee fighting ability. They also dodge (evade) the heck outta things at higher levels. Their bow is pretty awesome, but their armor makes it tough to fend off enemies at close range. They are really hard to level up solo.

The worst thing about them is that they have a hard time contributing to a group. They can't really pull because their damage is so high, other people normally can't peel them off of you. So their fighting it pretty much limited to just shooting tons of arrows into mobs that are already engaged. They are really designed to protect casters since they can stealth. Stealthing doesn't really help in PvE though.

DE

Mr Clean
08-16-2003, 05:53 AM
Originally posted by Death Engineer+Aug 15 2003, 08:50 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Death Engineer @ Aug 15 2003, 08:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--OUTLAWS The Machine@Aug 15 2003, 04:42 PM
What can a scout do?
Scouts get a longbow and have a little bit of melee fighting ability. They also dodge (evade) the heck outta things at higher levels. Their bow is pretty awesome, but their armor makes it tough to fend off enemies at close range. They are really hard to level up solo.

The worst thing about them is that they have a hard time contributing to a group. They can&#39;t really pull because their damage is so high, other people normally can&#39;t peel them off of you. So their fighting it pretty much limited to just shooting tons of arrows into mobs that are already engaged. They are really designed to protect casters since they can stealth. Stealthing doesn&#39;t really help in PvE though.

DE [/b][/quote]
Scouts also are the only ones that can get the highest skills in camoflauge...useful on the R v R servers.

Playing the Scout solo hasn&#39;t been bad at all. I can usually "pull" only one critter at a time by sticking an arrow in his arse from far away....by the time they get to me I&#39;ve hit them at least once more and they are fairly far down in HP and I finish them off with my dirk.... :thumbs: