PDA

View Full Version : Protection for our magic users.

OUTLAWS The Machine
08-18-2003, 03:16 AM
Is there anything we can give them to help protect them. Grimmy and Biohazard need some protection.

Slash
08-18-2003, 03:19 AM
We need a full time cleric in our guild. They can heal them (and me) during battle.

Grimmy
08-18-2003, 03:19 AM
Must get uber wall surround spell, then I won't die. Kind of hard to task when 2 hits your dead :(

OUTLAWS The Machine
08-18-2003, 03:22 AM
Originally posted by Slash@Aug 17 2003, 11:19 PM
We need a full time cleric in our guild. They can heal them (and me) during battle.
:thumbs: Start recruiting.

Grimmy
08-18-2003, 03:24 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS The Machine+Aug 17 2003, 10:22 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (OUTLAWS The Machine @ Aug 17 2003, 10:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Slash@Aug 17 2003, 11:19 PM
We need a full time cleric in our guild.&nbsp; They can heal them (and me) during battle.
:thumbs: Start recruiting. [/b][/quote]
make new character. You&#39;ll probably pass in leveling anyways :rolleyes: :P

OUTLAWS The Machine
08-18-2003, 03:25 AM
I&#39;m the cause of pain, not the cure. :devil:

Death Engineer
08-18-2003, 03:26 AM
3 things.

1. Make sure the casters cast their self blade turn spell (should be within the first couple of specs). This will negate the first attack from mobs.

2. When grouping with casters, the casters SHOULD NOT nuke right away as they will draw the aggro (aggressiveness) and the mob will come after them. They should let the tanks (fighters, armsmen, paladins, etc) build up some aggro before nuking. Having a designated peeler can also help. A peeler is a fighter whose job it is to attack mobs who are coming after the nukers. Once they get the aggro, the mob turns around (or peels off the caster) and attacks the fighter who can take the hits better.

3. Finally, the typical way to deal with it is to have a designated healer. Best case would be a cleric, but friars can heal too. It&#39;s just hard to get a friar to quit swingin his stick (:P) long enough to heal alot of times.

DE

Mr Clean
08-18-2003, 06:16 AM
Originally posted by Death Engineer@Aug 17 2003, 09:26 PM
3 things.&nbsp;

1.&nbsp; Make sure the casters cast their self blade turn spell (should be within the first couple of specs).&nbsp; This will negate the first attack from mobs.

2.&nbsp; When grouping with casters, the casters SHOULD NOT nuke right away as they will draw the aggro (aggressiveness) and the mob will come after them.&nbsp; They should let the tanks (fighters, armsmen, paladins, etc) build up some aggro before nuking.&nbsp; Having a designated peeler can also help.&nbsp; A peeler is a fighter whose job it is to attack mobs who are coming after the nukers.&nbsp; Once they get the aggro, the mob turns around (or peels off the caster) and attacks the fighter who can take the hits better.

3.&nbsp; Finally, the typical way to deal with it is to have a designated healer.&nbsp; Best case would be a cleric, but friars can heal too.&nbsp; It&#39;s just hard to get a friar to quit swingin his stick (:P) long enough to heal alot of times because they do so much damage.

DE
I&#39;ve got a friar. I am willing to stop swinging my stick and heal.....

Of course I don&#39;t have a good video card at the moment.... :bawling: