PDA

View Full Version : the grim reapers

ME BIGGD01
08-18-2003, 04:42 PM
hey all, i just want to post alittle something and here me goes,

i just want to say congrats on your clan. you all have represented and represent well. i think you guys have great players with great skill. i feel the addition of black rose is even a greater thing for the reapers. as for your tags and logo, i feel they are the best at gm and the best iv'e seen in the game. everything goes perfect so who ever created them get two thumbs up. i think you guys have boosted a clan the fastest with great players and enjoyment.

keep up the good work.

p.s. i will still frag your asss'zzz when i see ya but atleast you all know how i feel :wave:

Seriously Stoned
08-18-2003, 05:15 PM
Thanks for the kind words, Big.

as long you know this will not keep us from Reaping your soul when we see ya :lol: :lol:

OUTLAWS Jag
08-18-2003, 05:34 PM
Thanks Bigg for all the kind words :thumbs:

As for the in game tags I created them :thumbs:

As for the forum tags they were the same as the ingame then Sirc gave them a little more spice. BTW good work Sirc :thumbs:

As for our Logo that was Sirc again :thumbs:

Sirc
08-18-2003, 06:52 PM
Thanks for the kind words Bigg. They are much appreciated. :thumbs:

Dangerous Dan
08-18-2003, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by ME BIGGD01@Aug 18 2003, 04:42 PM

i just want to say congrats on your clan. you all have represented and represent well. i think you guys have great players with great skill. i feel the addition of black rose is even a greater thing for the reapers. as for your tags and logo, i feel they are the best at gm and the best iv'e seen in the game. everything goes perfect so who ever created them get two thumbs up. i think you guys have boosted a clan the fastest with great players and enjoyment.

keep up the good work.

p.s. i will still frag your asss'zzz when i see ya but atleast you all know how i feel :wave:
agreed :cool:

JayChyl
08-18-2003, 07:06 PM
Yes i very like Grim Reapers. It's a very cool clan. They have good attitude and thy are just cool :cool:

Keep going on riping everybody :jammin: :jammin:

Nick
08-18-2003, 07:07 PM
:cool: I concur wholeheartedly !!

very few or no bītchers in your clan.

just respectful and respected players :wootrock:

YOU GUYS ROCK !!
:thumbs:

:wootrock:

Nightflier
08-18-2003, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by Sirc@Aug 18 2003, 10:52 AM
Thanks for the kind words Bigg. They are much appreciated. :thumbs:
Don't get cocky, you're still my BASTARD. :rofl: The rest of you are cool, but Sirc... ahhhhhhh B-A-S-T-A-R-D!!! :lol: :wootrock: :wootrock: :wootrock:

Sirc
08-18-2003, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Nightflier+Aug 18 2003, 05:34 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (OUTLAWS Nightflier @ Aug 18 2003, 05:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Sirc@Aug 18 2003, 10:52 AM
Thanks for the kind words Bigg.&nbsp; They are much appreciated.&nbsp; :thumbs:
Don&#39;t get cocky, you&#39;re still my BASTARD. :rofl: The rest of you are cool, but Sirc... ahhhhhhh B-A-S-T-A-R-D&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol: :wootrock: :wootrock: :wootrock: [/b][/quote]
wub :P :rofl:

Seriously Stoned
08-19-2003, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by Nick@Aug 18 2003, 12:07 PM
:cool: I concur wholeheartedly &#33;&#33;

very few or no bītchers in your clan.

just respectful and respected players :wootrock:

YOU GUYS ROCK &#33;&#33;
:thumbs:

:wootrock:

:thumbs: :thumbs: :jammin:

C2H5OH Guy
08-19-2003, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by ME BIGGD01@Aug 18 2003, 05:42 PM

i just want to say congrats on your clan. you all have represented and represent well. i think you guys have great players with great skill. i feel the addition of black rose is even a greater thing for the reapers. as for your tags and logo, i feel they are the best at gm and the best iv&#39;e seen in the game. everything goes perfect so who ever created them get two thumbs up. i think you guys have boosted a clan the fastest with great players and enjoyment.

keep up the good work.

p.s. i will still frag your asss&#39;zzz when i see ya but atleast you all know how i feel :wave:

EdoG
08-19-2003, 01:55 AM
:thumbs: :jammin: :wootrock:

Black Rose
08-19-2003, 02:52 AM
Thanks again Biggdo and everyone for the kind words wub wub

Sirc
10-14-2008, 12:38 AM
I know, this is a total necro thread. I happened to catch it though because a bot was reading it while I was looking at who was online.

I smiled at this when I read it. I have been in a few outstanding and notable clans, starting with the Outlaws, then the Grim Reapers, and finally Exodus. Such good times. So many good people. It's not a bad thing for us to remember where we came from and the incredible amount of fun we had along the way with SS.

Through the good times and the bad, I'd never change any of it. Well done all. :)

Sepra
10-14-2008, 01:06 AM
.......and Jag is such a noob. I came up with the colors for the tag. :rolleyes:

Sirc
10-14-2008, 01:34 AM
Lest anyone forget...

Glory, good times, and symbolism here.

Nitro
10-14-2008, 03:04 AM
I miss the invision forums and all the old posts :(

GOTHIKO
10-14-2008, 09:25 AM
.......and Jag is such a noob. I came up with the colors for the tag. :rolleyes:

i came up with the new clan tags =)

Suicidal
10-14-2008, 06:44 PM
What are the remaining people doing now anyway?

Sirc
10-14-2008, 07:26 PM
i came up with the new clan tags =)

Nice. :)

But this was really about the old school players.

The Grim Reapers rose and fell rather quickly, and if it wasn't for Jag, they would have disappeared entirely. When I left the Outlaws I wandered for a bit clanless and then came to the realization that Jag was still carrying the Reapers tag even though he was pretty much the only active member left.

Jag played honorably, and he played very well, and he was very level-headed on the forums (which struck a nice balance because I was a hot-head). So I asked him one day if he would allow me into the clan. He did, and we set about gathering together what turned out to be the one of the most fun social clans I've ever had the pleasure of being in. We played together nightly, and we were always on TeamSpeak laughing our butts off.

There was some drama along the way, because after Jag and I rebuilt the clan two of the original founders, who had long since left, decided that they would step back in and take credit for the clan and it's new status. And they tried to reassert themselves as leaders, even though they still didn't really play anymore. Nope, not gonna happen. The new Grim Reapers rightfully belonged to Jag as leader, and me as co-leader, or second in command, or whatever.

Anyway, after one helluva run for the Reapers, DAOC destroyed the SS world and things were changed forever. End of story. :)

Speedsweeper
10-15-2008, 08:37 PM
What are the remaining people doing now anyway?

Currently playing Race Driver Grid, Crysis Warhead, and UT2004. Ain't played Sam for ages.

GOTHIKO
10-22-2008, 04:11 AM
I moved on to Halo 3 :P

OUTLAWS high ping camper
10-22-2008, 08:06 PM
My God! That was over 5 years ago....seems like yesterday. Sam used to be so much fun, I miss those days. :)

Sirc
10-26-2008, 07:08 PM
W00t! I stumbled upon an old TGR roster today. I think it was set up in the order that people joined:

LEADERS

<<:The Grim Reapers:>> Jag

<<:The Grim Reapers:>> SIRC

MEMBERS

<<:The Grim Reapers:>> Sperminator

<<:The Grim Reapers:>> Seriously Stoned

<<:The Grim Reapers:>> Herbus Maximus

<<:The Grim Reapers:>> Drunken Warrior

<<:The Grim Reapers:>> Plutoxin_7

<<:The Grim Reapers:>> pinatubo

<<:The Grim Reapers:>> Skeet

<<:The Grim Reapers:>> Lord Thrand

<<:The Grim Reapers:>> DiTomasso

<<:The Grim Reapers:>> Black Rose

<<:The Grim Reapers:>> Athena

<<:The Grim Reapers:>> C2H5OH Guy

LITTLE REAPERS

<<:The Grim Reapers:>> LiL TyKe

<<:The Grim Reapers:>> Rugrat

Dangerous Dan was also a member at one point, but this roster doesn't show him. It may be missing others too.

Party clan! :D

Mpulse
11-03-2008, 02:06 AM
I still consider myself a Grim Reaper member, even though I haven't played for about a year now... I've "gone back to school" and is now certified in A+, Net+, MCP and MCDST. Now I'm reworking my resume so I can get a decent job by the start of 2009.

I, too, miss playing Sam with my fellow GRs, battling other clans and having pure fun. I now own a Wii and my wife and I enjoy own "bowling nights"... especially since we don't have to leave the house...

I do plan to reopen Mpulse's Place sometime later this year, once I get other things done first.

Shout-outs to everyone in GM.... I'm so glad to see my slogan, "Where Serious Gamers Meet" is still being used ;)

Suicidal
11-03-2008, 09:59 PM
A reopening of one of my favorite servers. how nice!