PDA

View Full Version : Back to editting on SE

FlameRush
08-19-2003, 01:04 AM
Ok I am making one for SE now, Not enough to make a screenshot, still making the bathtub, which its Bathroom RATZ, and Blue station with more jumpers, two to get to the Sniper rifle, I aint got a screenie though, and then I have com across making a combination, Little trouble vs. Fortress, the music of redstation, and a lil bit more adds, I added a Teleport, because I did something I havnt done in a half years work already, screw up an entity making part of it invisable, byside Im transfering Torture pit to SE, ummhum, you se ppl can try it too, Torturepit SE is in progress with WAR Theming, but some invissy textures I have to delete, Im adding my FE into my old DIR, C:\Croteam\Serious Sam - Limited Edition...
My fifth level in progress in Thundercall base VER 3...
5 levels in progress, with maximum work on all...
I will post screenies here about new levels, then Im getting my ol' textures I made, and putting them onto the levels, but I am editting maximum as I said, so delays are possible, I will release Lil trouble vs. Fortress when I add my touches, such as removing invulnurble power up, and adding invissy there, with some light health, and changy invissy to serious speed, while I remove serious damage, and place a flamer there, and set up the other stuff in liltrouble part...

Anyone dislikes anyof my ideas, or work, please keep it to yourself, or type what you want me to change, and I MAY change it...

FlameRush
08-19-2003, 01:55 AM
OOk, torturepit se is going a lil too hard to transfer, I thought I had transfered it, but I have 197 polys, including invisable ones too in the level, I cant find no signs of any more polys, and it requests floor02.tex, I wanna know that if theres ss:fe, and SS:SE, can I take a FE tex to SE without it being illegal??
All it is, is one lil tiny texture that wouldnt hurt...
I have started to try to make moving water with a moving brush, but I cant get the water to work right too, I need to make a toilet on Bathroom RATZ, where you jump on, or shoot the handle, you spawn a random item, such as a certain health, or armor, a gun, or ammo item(s)...
Im reading out from a one on yodeller how to do it, by taking the santa apart, and looking in his prizes...

FlameRush
08-19-2003, 01:58 AM
Im thinking on trying a lil trick on TCB VER 3, and make a bridge that sends you to space by firing off a large projectile, and a damager freezes you...
I need to know how to make damagers work like that, I only got email...

FlameRush
08-20-2003, 11:49 PM
Diameter Zero: Untellable, I dont know what the future of the level will be, but I plan to keep it good
------
Torture Pit 2004: Transfer complete, adding more primatives n' changin textures....