PDA

View Full Version : Pimps golf Pics........

PimpDaddy
08-22-2003, 10:26 PM
First off, this is the view I had outside the condo. Kicked back after golf, read a book and smoked a couple of fine blended Cuban stogies :thumbs:

PimpDaddy
08-22-2003, 10:27 PM
The first hole at Arnold Palmers "The Legend" at Shanty Creek. Great course, but a little difficult....tough greens

PimpDaddy
08-22-2003, 10:29 PM
Another hole at the legend overlooking Belaire Lake.........what a sight.........

PimpDaddy
08-22-2003, 10:34 PM
I'm not going to bore you with too many pictures here, but I had to get this one in of Tom Weiskof's "Forest Dunes" outside of Grayling, MI. This is one of the top 3 courses I've played in my life. Check out how the fairways are like carpet. You can't see the traps too well, but they are emaculately trimmed with fine white sand in them, and the greens are just awsome.

PimpDaddy
08-22-2003, 10:37 PM
Just about made a hole in one on this 175 yard par 3. It was within the length of my putter that's on the ground. If the ball would have sucked back (instead of biting where it landed) I mighta got one :WTF:

PimpDaddy
08-22-2003, 10:39 PM
Birdies on this hole.................. :rofl:

PimpDaddy
08-22-2003, 10:40 PM
I've got more, but this'll do I guess. Hope you golfers enjoy :hmmm:

SPAWN
08-22-2003, 10:57 PM
omg

i just remembered the seen from jackass the movie where they were using blow horns at the golf place :lol: :rofl:

i loved that part :w00t:

ZeLL
08-22-2003, 11:09 PM
looks ausome. hope your having a good time :thumbs:

if you like golfing, too bad you don't live where i live. Golf coarses and vineyards everywhere, I'll take some pics sometime. :wave:

Yellow[GummiBear]
08-23-2003, 02:41 AM
wow man that looks totally awesome!!! I'd love to golf on some of those courses!! I'd obviously have to get a lot better to even be allowed to show my face there but that'll come with time. I dunno about everyone else but I'd be interested in seeing more pics!! The certainly don't bore me!

PimpDaddy
08-23-2003, 03:18 AM
K.... More of Tom Weiskof's Forest Dunes course, because it's one of the greats..........

PimpDaddy
08-23-2003, 03:19 AM
and.........

PimpDaddy
08-23-2003, 03:20 AM
also...........

PimpDaddy
08-23-2003, 03:23 AM
The 9th is a par 3.....carry the water and the traps !!!! This isn't me in the pic, it's a pal loosening up - it's not a dorky practice swing

PimpDaddy
08-23-2003, 03:24 AM
last one (for now :WTF: )....your humble correspondent

Dan2
08-23-2003, 03:45 AM
Beautiful looking course! That's a killer shot you had there!!! :thumbs:
Forest Dunes looks like lost ball central if you're off the fairway. :blink:
BTW where is this?

unforgiven
08-23-2003, 04:03 AM
hey you should have told me earlier that you where going golfing pimp. i live like an 1hr and a half away from grayling. you could have came to tawas and golfed. we've got gold courses out the wood work. we have the 5th best or 4th in michigan. its called red hawk. damn i could have went and played with ya! (i suck though lol). nice pics man. :thumbs:

PimpDaddy
08-23-2003, 04:28 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Dan2@Aug 22 2003, 11:45 PM
Beautiful looking course! That's a killer shot you had there!!! :thumbs:
Forest Dunes looks like lost ball central if you're off the fairway. :blink:
BTW where is this?
It's in the northern part of lower Michigan Dan. A golf Mecca.

unforgiven

hey you should have told me earlier that you where going golfing pimp. i live like an 1hr and a half away from grayling. you could have came to tawas and golfed. we've got gold courses out the wood work. we have the 5th best or 4th in michigan. its called red hawk.

It was a last minute thing....I found out Friday pm, had to move my son to Chicago for college all day Saturday and we left up north when I got back from Chicago :WTF: I will play red hawk, just don't know if it will be this year though.....I'll let ya know.

Red[GummiBear]
08-23-2003, 04:32 AM
wow man great pics! yellow and i golf a lot (ive been golfing since i was 6, almost 25 now) and those courses look awesome. id love to try my hand at one of those courses some day...what is your handicap and how did you play the courses? im about a 14-16 handicap (depending on the day) but its been getting better lately since ive gotten my new clubs (Callaway X-14 Pros Series) and my new 3 wood, the matching callaway steelhead III plus (or something like that) i cant hit a dirver very accurately, for some reason i seem to slice it but i can hit the 3 wood just as far as the average golfer would hit a driver so im not complaining!

Elessar
08-23-2003, 04:39 AM
Looks like you had one hell of a time
Awesome pics

PimpDaddy
08-23-2003, 04:50 AM
Originally posted by Red[GummiBear]@Aug 23 2003, 12:32 AM
wow man great pics! yellow and i golf a lot (ive been golfing since i was 6, almost 25 now) and those courses look awesome. id love to try my hand at one of those courses some day...what is your handicap and how did you play the courses? im about a 14-16 handicap (depending on the day) but its been getting better lately since ive gotten my new clubs (Callaway X-14 Pros Series) and my new 3 wood, the matching callaway steelhead III plus (or something like that) i cant hit a dirver very accurately, for some reason i seem to slice it but i can hit the 3 wood just as far as the average golfer would hit a driver so im not complaining!
Cool Red! I'm a 13 handicap, so we're close at something :rofl: . We played 104 holes (6 - 18's). I had a 81(43 38),88(42 46) and 84(41 43) on the Schuss Mountain course; 87(39 48) on the Forest Dunes course; 90(48 42) on Arnies The Legend; and 82(40 42) on Cedar River. Averages out to about 85 so I was right around my handicap.

You've got a nice set of clubs too! I almost got Calloways, but I couldn't pass up the deal I got at work. I was able to pick up a set of the Nike Pro Forged irons (retail about $900+) for 40% off wholesale. (about $400.00) :jammin: And they are SWEET :thumbs:

If you're always slicing, you have to try this.........LOOSEN YOUR GRIP!! You're pro'lly not allowing your hands to roll at impact. You can't do that with a death grip on the club.

unforgiven
08-23-2003, 05:12 AM
Hey np bro lol. no pressure intended. maybe if i have a lan up here and most of the guys show we can go golf it. i have never golfed there but heard nothing but goodthings lol. but very expencive lol. just to tell ya i suck at golf but its fun lol :thumbs:

Thundarr
08-23-2003, 11:20 PM
Great pics, Pimp!! Looks like you had a great time!! :thumbs: :wootrock: :drink: