PDA

View Full Version : Freedom Fighters!

Burn the Witch
08-25-2003, 07:06 PM
Thats right the Commies took over America! Now, I don't presume that just cause your Americans doesn't mean you hate Communists, but if your European you can think that the Cold War was very, very funny. So er... anyway, Commies have to rank up there with other great video game bad guys like "Middle Eastern lookin' Terrorist", "Stereotypical Aryan Nazi Commander" and "Big Red Splotch", so come on, play some of the demo, which might not be amazing, but fun, and kick some ass :) Oh, btw the game is notoriously hard, I can get to the Sniper Rifle bit. Can you try and beat me? :)

Burn the Witch
08-25-2003, 07:30 PM
ok so i beat the demo, killed all the commies and hoisted the American Flag! Happy now? :P

EXEcution
08-25-2003, 10:47 PM
It wasn't hard!
BTW is just a n00b!
Get it here!! (http://www.pcgameworld.com/details.php/id/4415/)
BEST GAME EVER! :thumbs:

Burn the Witch
08-26-2003, 02:56 AM
lol, I beat it, was fun, but in the grand scheme of things, it isnt going to meet my HIGH standards. Seems like people here at GM liek to give extra praise to games that dont deserve it :P

EXEcution
08-26-2003, 03:49 AM
Originally posted by Burn the Witch@Aug 25 2003, 10:56 PM
lol, I beat it, was fun, but in the grand scheme of things, it isnt going to meet my HIGH standards. Seems like people here at GM liek to give extra praise to games that dont deserve it :P
I though it was alot of fun!
The bloodless battles were a turnoff, but the physics and overall gameplay rocked!
Graphics were fairly good! :thumbs: