PDA

View Full Version : OK, I'm in the game!

V98ci
09-02-2003, 08:00 AM
Got it installed tonite. My name is Mihalis.

Anyway, I went in and wandered around for a while. I saw some zombie guys and they killed me 3 times! :bandhead: :bandhead: It really sucked! :bandhead:

I don't fully know how to control my character yet but I will spend a little time tomorrow and read up on it.

Hope to see the Outlaws soon! :wootrock: :wootrock:

Sirc
09-02-2003, 08:27 AM
NOOO! Not you too! :bawling:

It's evil! DAOC is EVIL! :bandhead:

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
09-02-2003, 11:25 AM
:devil: Muhahahhaah :devil:
Hook, Line, and Sinker.
Stay near the village and kill only what cons blue to you. Do this till the 5th level.

SASQUATCH
09-02-2003, 12:23 PM
:thumbs: :wootrock: :jammin:

Also get the guys to get you on the outlaws.

I am sure the guys will be helping you out.

Also Gollum was on yesterday and he can help you V98ci.

Great now we have another player. :wootrock:

Next player is R.I.K. and he is going to pickup the game today. :wootrock:

GOLLUM
09-02-2003, 12:32 PM
Give me a PM when you go on and I will Guide you the best I can. I am glade you are here :thumbs:

OUTLAWS The Machine
09-02-2003, 12:49 PM
Did you make sure you joined the correct server and realm? Glad to have you man. Send anyone of us a message when you get in the game and we'll hook you up with some stuff and money. Make sure you read the manual and the info we have posted here. And most importantly make sure you understand the con system (the color codes of everything).

Grimmy
09-02-2003, 04:28 PM
Also, once you venture out of where you are (I know where I started, I couldn't find on a map anywhere) maps will help you out a ton! There is a pinned thread in there that has some good maps, tells ya about where some monsters are (when you have a task to kill a certain one) but it would be good to print some of those out. Once ya get to level 5 or very close to it, we can send someone to get ya and then prepare for some hookups :jammin:

You can check the other pinned thread for the names of characters that we play as. Then like Term just said, type /friend Gharac and that will put Gharac in your friends list, if he is online at that time.

What kind of character are you?

Hope to see ya soon V98 :wootrock:

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
09-02-2003, 09:44 PM
Also the maps that Machine posted are a must have.
Download and print them.
The floor around my Computer chair is filled with these maps.

OUTLAWS Dixie Chick
09-02-2003, 09:55 PM
:jammin: That's great! Look forward to seeing you! :thumbs: