PDA

View Full Version : THE SNIPER!!

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
10-22-2002, 11:17 PM
WTF is going on with this guy.
Holy Sh1t!!
Now he is playing a game with the Police.
He wants to be caught.
But I think he may be smarter than that.

Slash
10-22-2002, 11:24 PM
I have 2 little girls of my own and the fact that he is now planning to kill children really ****ing pisses me off. I hope they cut this guys balls off in a public display of punishment. :x ****ing Bastard. How many lives does he have to ruin? What kind of person is this? It really pisses me off.

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
10-22-2002, 11:31 PM
It's so damn sad man.
WTF children. WHY???
If this pathetic excuse for a human has some issues with someone. Take it up with them.
Leave the kids alone.

Dark Reign
10-23-2002, 12:14 AM
Why the hell would some asshole want to take out kids? This guy should have his balls cut off and then burned at the stake. :x

Grimmy
10-23-2002, 12:46 AM
I hope they catch him alive and torture him slowly to his death. Maybe till he is about dead, let him recover and then do it again!!

Me and some of the guys at work were talking about it a little. My maintence man was in the army for a while and he was thinking it would have to be someone from the service, or had some training. He said that this guy was shooting from like 700 yards out, which is around half a mile. Now that takes skills.

Since I don't watch any tv, maybe some of you can fill me in on some details or something. All I know is what I heard from others.

Slice
10-23-2002, 01:36 AM
This guy has no conscience. He has been trained to kill and feel no remorse. Definately some kind of military or special ops. He has definately flipped his sh*t though. I think that he is pissed at the answer from the police yesterday, about them not being able to hear him in the phone call. Now whether or not it is code talk, it still does not matter. He didn't like the answer. So there will be more shootings until they reply with the right responce. :(

Troop
10-23-2002, 02:14 AM
Found this today, it's quite interesting....................................... ..........

[b:927a6d75c2]France reports missing marksman
Speculation of a connection with D.C., sniper [/b:927a6d75c2]

Monday, October 21, 2002

France has alerted Interpol about a French army deserter who is known as a marksman and is missing on a trip to the United States and Canada.

The 25-year-old second lieutenant, who was not identified by name, did not return to class in September at the elite military school, Saint-Cyr Coetquidan in Brittany, in western France, after going on vacation in August, officials said.

Interpol was notified of the disappearance of the officer, a normal procedure, and a judicial investigation was opened, which is also routine, said Defence Ministry spokesman Jean-Francois Bureau.

Bureau acknowledged there was some speculation of a connection with the Washington, D.C., sniper investigation, but that it was just hypothetical at this point.

"We have no certitude of a link,'' he said in a telephone interview.

However, he said "this soldier has a very, very good reputation as a marksman.''

And since the Sept. 11 terror attacks on the United States, "these are things we follow very closely,'' he added.

Interpol, the international police agency based in the French city of Lyon, said it refuses to comment on active cases.

The deserter was given permission for an August trip to the United States and Canada, said Bureau. Police sources said he had planned a trip to Chicago.

RTL radio reported the deserter was of Yugoslav origin, but Bureau could not confirm that, saying that he had to be a French citizen to attend the military school.

When the missing officer failed to show up for school in September, the gendarmerie, a force under the Defence Ministry, sent a note last week to the Interior Ministry. Interpol was then contacted, Bureau said.

© Copyright 2002 Canadian Press

Buckshot
10-23-2002, 02:21 AM
What a loser ,This world never stops amazing me !

OUTLAWS The Machine
10-23-2002, 02:37 AM
It would not take much skill to shoot someone at 100 yards in the chest or stomach. If it were him there would be only head shots. True snipers only make headshots at less than 200 yards.

Grimmy
10-23-2002, 04:31 AM
I heard he was doing it from like 700 yards out, from some interstate or highway. I dunno, I could be wrong, as I haven't heard anything about it. I don't watch tv or read the paper.

Troop
10-25-2002, 01:35 AM
With the two arrests today, could this nightmare finally be over?

OUTLAWS high ping camper
10-25-2002, 01:41 AM
[quote:c941f549d6="Troop"]With the two arrests today, could this nightmare finally be over?[/quote:c941f549d6]
Yes, I'd say it's over. There's some articles on the MSN browser page.

death maker
10-25-2002, 01:51 AM
first buildings (twinn towers) :cry: now this, wtf is gong on here!!!!!!!!!

Troop
10-25-2002, 01:54 AM
It's not only in the US, check out Bali also. Almost 200 deaths at a night club by terrorists.

Snip3r
10-25-2002, 04:24 PM
He got caught ;)

Grimmy
10-25-2002, 05:00 PM
about time!!

Dead
10-25-2002, 05:18 PM
I'M A CHILD! SAVE ME!

sorry, but i alk to school. it is also about a mile.....

Grimmy
10-25-2002, 06:34 PM
don't walk, run, if you keep moving, it will be harder to hit you!

Troop
10-25-2002, 09:21 PM
And while you're running, jump up and down. At least that works in Sam.

Grimmy
10-25-2002, 09:28 PM
lol

Morpheus
10-27-2002, 02:08 AM
if u carry weapons, run with a knife, keeping the other weapons in your immensly huge pockets!!! :P

Sacrifice
10-27-2002, 02:51 AM
at least they caught the sniper...or so we think