PDA

View Full Version : Rules For Joining

PJ'l_Master
09-09-2003, 10:26 PM
What are they cuz I am supposed to

Burn the Witch
09-09-2003, 10:28 PM
speaking english, being able to compete with one of the hardcore (not meaning better) members of DS, so Twitch, ZeLL, SL8, Chaotic or MarX right now, but you know its always changing.......just hope you dont draw MarX and Sl8....oh yeah, and you can join if you can beat us, but you really need a good connection for UT2k3 so you are gonna need that too....and a PC that doesnt make you lag out constantly...

Burn the Witch
09-09-2003, 10:31 PM
and dont double post threads, and this is post 1000 so im a biiig hypocrite, but im angry at the moment, so dont think its because of you, its because of someone else.

unforgiven
09-09-2003, 10:34 PM
I am not one of the best :bawling: :rolleyes: :lol:

PJ'l_Master
09-09-2003, 10:36 PM
I wasnt tryin to double post, but i hit enter instead of TAB thinking it would go down to the next spot or somethin.

I hit stop but apparently not fast enough

Pure_Evil
09-10-2003, 12:41 AM
Sorry I pissed you of Twitch, if it was me.

Personally, even if a player beats MarX. Zell, SL8, or Twitch. if their attitude sucks, and they have no sportsmanship (act like a jackass in game and forums) I don't care if they're the best player in the world, they will not wear the {DS} tags. We are respected because we have fun when we win and when we lose, we are a NO Bullcrap clan.

:jammin:

There are no posted rules for joining {DS} sometimes we vote, sometimes we test, sometimes we just add a player because he's been around us for a while. But {DS} is a tight group, we are not just looking to be the biggest or most dominant clan, we want to be a fun, respected, successful clan.

Yellow[GummiBear]
09-10-2003, 06:29 AM
But {DS} is a tight group, we are not just looking to be the biggest or most dominant clan, we want to be a fun, respected, successful clan.*

We are respected because we have fun when we win and when we lose, we are a NO Bullcrap clan.

{DS} = copycats!!!!! :devil: :w00t: :angel: :oooo:

hahahahha of course I'm just kidding!!! It really is funny though how similar our clans are sometimes. I mean if it wasn't for our age requirement, I really can't think of any member of DS that I wouldn't let wear the [GummiBear] tag. Ya'll pretty much roll with the same "clan values" (if you will) as the Gummis. I definitely attribute that to how well we all get along. Just a great bunch of guys all around! :jammin: :wootrock:

{DS} Rules!! (just not quite as much as the Gummis) :devil: :w00t:

Pure_Evil
09-10-2003, 09:13 AM
Yellow, you crack me up :w00t:

Gummis do set the standard IMO for a UT clan, always been impressed with Gummi power :jammin:

:hmmm: Never knew you guys had a age requirement.

I am thinking of a membership test :hmmm: if you are a male, you must surive 5 minutes in the barn with LaSH and Goober (no sheep allowed in barn for distractions)

If you are female, you must eat a full meal and then be able to keep it down while staring at a naked picture of Dissectional for 5 minutes (Zell to provide photo from his collection)

PJ'l_Master
09-10-2003, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Pure_Evil@Sep 10 2003, 09:13 AM

Gummis do set the standard IMO for a UT clan, always been impressed with Gummi power :jammin:

I am thinking of a membership test :hmmm: if you are a male, you must surive 5 minutes in the barn with LaSH and Goober (no sheep allowed in barn for distractions)

If you are female, you must eat a full meal and then be able to keep it down while staring at a naked picture of Dissectional for 5 minutes (Zell to provide photo from his collection)
:rolf1:

Goober
09-10-2003, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by Pure_Evil@Sep 10 2003, 04:13 AM

OMG...................I'm crying I be laughing so hard....stop it.....quit.
crap....can't stand it....... :lol: :lol:

Wait!!!!......sheep.......mmmmmmm....where dey at??

Yellow[GummiBear]
09-10-2003, 02:44 PM
hhahahah Pure!!!! love the new "tests"! :lol: :rofl:

As far as our age requirement goes, back in the day we didn't have one but there were a few youngsters who because of their maturity level really started causing problems for us. All kinds of trash talkin in games and changing people's opinions on the clan as a whole, starting petty fights with some of the more senior members who have been here since the dawn of time.

Setting an age requirement was more just a convenience thing. You're not 18? sorry bud.. come back when you are and if you stay cool with us that whole time you're in for sure. I know that I've met a bunch of pretty cool guys who are still a little wet behind the ears that would prolly be a pretty good addition to the clan but we all just sorta figure that if ya wanna be a Gummi and wanna hang with us you'll come back when the time is right. It's not like we're not gonna talk to you or associate with you at all during that time. We just won't let ya wear the tag is all.

I must say that the younger members of DS do seem a lot more mature than some that we've had in the past. Consider yourselves lucky for that too! {DS} really has on great group of guys sportin' that tag, younger and older, and I'm really glad that things are going so well for ya'll. :thumbs: :drink: :jammin: :wootrock:

Smooth[GummiBear]
09-10-2003, 08:51 PM
CAN I BE A GUMMI???
CAN I BE A GUMMI???
CAN I BE A GUMMI???
CAN I BE A GUMMI???
CAN I BE A GUMMI???
CAN I BE A GUMMI???

Yeah...... thats all we heard from this one young guy and instead of just saying no.. we now actually have a rule that you have to be 18.. that way we didn't sound lame when we said "no.. you just cant join"

JIMINATOR
09-10-2003, 09:01 PM
darn, that was me... :hmmm:

but I am older than 18...

and I just wanted to make sure that you saw my request... :unsure:

and were not ignoring me.... :oooo:

:thumbs:

PimpDaddy
09-10-2003, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Yellow[GummiBear]@Sep 10 2003, 10:44 AM
... sportin' that tag, younger and older, and I'm really glad that things are going so well for ya'll. :thumbs: :drink: :jammin: :wootrock:
older :hmmm: [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

OLDEST = PIMPDADDY :rofl: :rofl: