PDA

View Full Version : a few dd pics

Free Styler
09-18-2003, 03:18 AM
Anyways dd here are a few pics of my wins.Yes i know you have 30 of yours winning against me.Just rememeber one thing i havent been playing on a regular basis since last december.If you think about it thats quite a while ago.You've been playing 5 hours a day since 8 months i think.anyways .Just want you to know i know exacly what it takes to beat you.But to be honest i don't particulary like playing that way.I like to wonder around and try stuff out jump sniper shots and stuff that i know i have lots of chance of missing but at least i enjoy trying it.And when i land one of those shots.Well it gets the routine out a bit of the game of fraggin the quickes possible.You see i have the impression thats the only thing driving you in this game.winning.To be honest i would not of posted those wins against me.Cause they dont really reflect me playing as for winning.If i would taken the time to press f11 in the old days maybe i could of posted a few myself.But like i said that aint really my gold. just so you know i know i've said before again again and again but it al take a while before seing me playing again.

Free Styler
09-18-2003, 03:21 AM

Free Styler
09-18-2003, 03:23 AM
speaking of trying new stuff out 3rd person no cross in the 3 games right there.and yes you won the last one 36 and i had 35 but personnaly i think i won it. And maybe a bit late on the second pic also

Guest_free styler
09-18-2003, 03:26 AM
and of course gg to everyone playing :jammin: see ya around

Free Styler
09-18-2003, 03:27 AM
that was me oups gg again

Dangerous Dan
09-18-2003, 03:28 AM
firstly, i came in really late in the second screen, otherwise i woudl have had like 30 deaths, you are a GOD when it comes to playing yodeller, fortress is my best map, and yodeller is your best map, enough said

and yes, i know you know what it takes to beat me, and that if you wanted to you could beat me every time, but at least give me SOME credit, i don't think i'm that bad of a player, or that far away from your skill level, all in all it's just a game, and yes, i have found ways to frag exceptionally fast not that it says anythign about skill levels as you've pointed out

gg's and cya next time you decide to come back, i'll be waiting for ya :)

-DD

MR. SLiK
09-18-2003, 03:32 AM
holy **** your graphic settings are so low it looks like your playing half life.

SASQUATCH
09-18-2003, 03:35 AM
GG guys! :thumbs:

You will not see me play for a long time.

I had to put back the brace for my figure.

This brace suck when wearing it. :bandhead:

Free Styler
09-18-2003, 03:42 AM
i never said you wern't good just so you know.And it's not to compare who is the best.And nope even if i wanted to win every time against you i don't think id be able to.First i dont set myself achievments.And second you could beat me pretty often thats for shure. but like i said either my computer is to old or my connection aint doing it but one thing for shure the only way to know whos the best is in a lan with two identical compuetrs with no tweaking the connection or the game itself. Then if you win as easily as you always do on the outlaw server i'll shake your hand and say sorry i ever said anything about you and your skills.But till then dude your a damn good player.But i know for a fact that id do ten times better against you in those circumtances.Maybe thats were i get frustrated sometimes. peace and maybe till next time but hopefully will see each other in a lan one day. :wootrock:

Dangerous Dan
09-18-2003, 03:47 AM
Originally posted by Free Styler@Sep 18 2003, 03:42 AM
i never said you wern't good just so you know.And it's not to compare who is the best.And nope even if i wanted to win every time against you i don't think id be able to.First i dont set myself achievments.And second you could beat me pretty often thats for shure. but like i said either my computer is to old or my connection aint doing it but one thing for shure the only way to know whos the best is in a lan with two identical compuetrs with no tweaking the connection or the game itself. Then if you win as easily as you always do on the outlaw server i'll shake your hand and say sorry i ever said anything about you and your skills.But till then dude your a damn good player.But i know for a fact that id do ten times better against you in those circumtances.Maybe thats were i get frustrated sometimes. peace and maybe till next time but hopefully will see each other in a lan one day. :wootrock:
a lan would be a blast, or, we coudl wait ti'll the next serious sam game comes out.... and hope it has a better netcode :lol: lol

JIMINATOR
09-18-2003, 04:08 AM
GGs fs!! I am impressed at how you play, looking at the
low quality of what must be your graphics card. It also has seemed
to me that you were lagged pretty bad in a game or two. :thumbs: