PDA

View Full Version : 93

Pathos
09-21-2003, 07:58 AM
It's been a frustrating couple of days of lethargy, server crashes, ill-timed f9's, and most of all: exceedingly crappy play on my part. I had to wait for most clanners to disappear before i could even score a win. [MERC-lite chuckle]

My girlie is certainly not the biggest fan of "MERC Week". [tends bruises and shattered psyche]

EDIT: I'll post the screenies a little later - my ISP's FTP server is down. (Given i only pay $190 a month, i can certainly understand that.. ) [sour expression]

merkwannabe
09-21-2003, 08:09 AM
Pathos is a wee-wee bum head!! Feel better. :w00t:
Don't worry Pathos..

Death Engineer
09-21-2003, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by Pathos@Sep 21 2003, 02:58 AM
It's been a frustrating couple of days of lethargy, server crashes, ill-timed f9's, and most of all: exceedingly crappy play on my part. I had to wait for most clanners to disappear before i could even score a win. [MERC-lite chuckle]

My girlie is certainly not the biggest fan of "MERC Week". [tends bruises and shattered psyche]

EDIT: I'll post the screenies a little later - my ISP's FTP server is down. (Given i only pay $190 a month, i can certainly understand that.. ) [sour expression]
Jeez man. We need to get you a $29.99 / month cable special and just run a cable. I've got an extra plug on my router. (DL said something like that to me just the other day...) :thumbs:

Pathos
09-24-2003, 09:06 AM
That plug's soundin' good right about now, DE - 3 days later the ISP FINALLY gets its sh1t together! Imagine my kindly receptive delight.

<center>http://www.users.bigpond.net.au/Pathos/screenshots/merc_week.jpg

<center>http://www.users.bigpond.net.au/Pathos/screenshots/frustrating.jpg

Death Engineer
09-24-2003, 01:37 PM
Very nice Pathos. You just let me know and I&#39;ll start ordering the cable......by the ton. :P

Fetzer
09-24-2003, 01:44 PM
51:02?? you didnt actually play that long did you?

ggs

Pathos
09-27-2003, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by Fetzer@Sep 24 2003, 11:44 PM
51:02?? you didnt actually play that long did you?
Lord no, Fetzer (AKA "New Mouse" AKA kicker-of-my-ass) - Tsyika had 27 when i entered. Needless to say, i was confident i&#39;d steal it from him. [weeps dramatically over loss]

And once again - it was fun playing with you fellas. I miss it already&#33; Of course, i could simply jump on and play some more, but.. you know. [snuggles comfortably back into safe little microcosm]