PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY BIRTHDAY SALVATION

SHOTGUNmaniac
10-25-2002, 04:13 PM
[size=24:e9cafc56a8][/size:e9cafc56a8] [b:e9cafc56a8] H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y[/b:e9cafc56a8]

TheUltimateWarrior
10-25-2002, 04:55 PM
happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SALvation
10-25-2002, 05:04 PM
Thanks guys! I actually played some Sam last night with Dangerous Dan. I did decent considering I haven't played in about a month :D

Casanova
10-25-2002, 05:06 PM
Happy birthday !!!!
:new-bday:
:new-bday:

Me(UK)
10-25-2002, 05:10 PM
Have a good one SAL, you,ve earned it 8)

Dangerous Dan
10-25-2002, 05:14 PM
you played excellent Sal! (better than DL after his leave of absence :wink: ), you were soo close to beating me in Little Trouble i was sweating! :D excellent games SAL, makes me remeber the old days :)

(damn, i hate it when i edit a post instead of clicking on the quote button, lol)

::: DARK PSI :::
10-25-2002, 06:29 PM
[quote:a014039f93="Dangerous Dan"]you played excellent Sal! (better than DL after his leave of absence :wink: ), you were soo close to beating me in Little Trouble i was sweating! :D excellent games SAL, makes me remeber the old days :)

(damn, i hate it when i edit a post instead of clicking on the quote button, lol)[/quote:a014039f93]

Oh whatever, you won by like a kill or two on every map but one. :P

Dangerous Dan
10-25-2002, 06:40 PM
and tost tomb, dont forget that one :wink: (i won by 5, then Rivers got second, and you had 3rd)... However... you beat me on red station by 10 yesterday! whoo whoo!!! your getting back into the dominating groove Lev. Ra/en came over and he used my bro's comp (located right behind this one), it was great... I owned you on hole though, think i won by 8 or 10 :twisted: . Muahahaha, come on Lev! Get back into the competative MERC spirit... although we're all in the same clan we're supposed to brag and boast of ownage over each other! :mrgreen:

Note: i was "Moose" in red and hole (i forgot who Ra/en was), i used the alias because i descided to use an aimer and test out how it feels, as well, i was having so much fun fraggin with someone else in the same room, in the same game (if you noticed... i SUCK in red station, never quite got down how i'm supposed to play that map, LOL)

10-25-2002, 07:43 PM
[quote:a2777993ca="Dangerous Dan"]and tost tomb, dont forget that one :wink: (i won by 5, then Rivers got second, and you had 3rd)... However... you beat me on red station by 10 yesterday! whoo whoo!!! your getting back into the dominating groove Lev. Ra/en came over and he used my bro's comp (located right behind this one), it was great... I owned you on hole though, think i won by 8 or 10 :twisted: . Muahahaha, come on Lev! Get back into the competative MERC spirit... although we're all in the same clan we're supposed to brag and boast of ownage over each other! :mrgreen:

Note: i was "Moose" in red and hole (i forgot who Ra/en was), i used the alias because i descided to use an aimer and test out how it feels, as well, i was having so much fun fraggin with someone else in the same room, in the same game (if you noticed... i SUCK in red station, never quite got down how i'm supposed to play that map, LOL)[/quote:a2777993ca]

HAHAHA You were moose! Nice. I enjoyed destroying your pathetic carcass. Why don't you just play as Dangerous Dan. Don't be afraid to lose to me! ;)

Dangerous Dan
10-25-2002, 07:50 PM
i played as Moose because Ra/en was over at the time and for the first time ever we we're playing sam in the same room, lame excuse, but that's why, lol.

what is the most effective tactic in red station? all i can do i run around the bottom with a flamethrower or green gun. Whenever i go up i just get chaingunned, greengunned, or cannon spammed, lol.

10-25-2002, 08:04 PM
The basement is my home. I own on Red Station.

Dangerous Dan
10-25-2002, 08:13 PM
well, i'll just have to move you out then, haha! :)

FASTway
10-25-2002, 11:43 PM
eviction!!!!

Gun Element
10-26-2002, 03:06 PM
YAY the less time for sal to LIVE! :twisted:

OUTLAWS Dixie Chick
10-26-2002, 03:13 PM
Sorry this is late.

Anyway have a very happy belated birthday. Hope your birthdday was great! :new-bday:

Falkentyne
10-30-2002, 06:44 AM
Whoa...

I go to play BF1942 for the last few days and Salvation's birthday passes me by.... um....oops....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SALVATION !