PDA

View Full Version : Southern Welcome....

Bright Fury
09-30-2003, 03:27 AM
I'm not sure how many of you go to Lans.. and I couldn't post under the lan board....
But I happen to be one of the hosts of Shelby LAN ( www.shelbylan.com ). If any of you are relatively close or don't mind a long drive, you're more than welcome.
We&#39;ve reserved the building for about 100 people or so at the moment, but can seat plenty more if need be. <end of shameless plight to get more gamers>

(located just east of Louisville, just west of Frankfort, Kentucky)

LaSH
09-30-2003, 09:09 AM
:hmmm:

Goober
09-30-2003, 10:42 AM
Looks like about 4 hours from here...(not bad). Only play one of the eight games offered though. Hmmmmmmm :hmmm:

Bright Fury
09-30-2003, 12:45 PM
Yeah.... Shadow (web designer/admin) has sort of left a few things out that he shouldn&#39;t have. If you can take the time to post a thread under the discussion forum (free with free user name registration) then I&#39;m pretty certain we can play the game. Odds are it will be played anyway. Heh, I&#39;m still trying to convince him that simple "UT2k3" doesn&#39;t count as a single game/option, that its actually several game types.

Oh, almost forgot to mention.... The venue we are hosting it at has a large indoor pool, a decent arcade, and a NICE concession stand. Cost for a 2 day pass to the pool is usually &#036;10, gamers get them for &#036;5. Admission to the event is &#036;20.