PDA

View Full Version : Hi all !

Fragetti
10-04-2003, 12:47 AM
It’s good to see you guys and gals out on the Q3 servers. ;) I know it’s been
a ghost town out there lately, but am sure once winter rolls in the action will pick up.
In the mean time do you think your clan can muster up a few players for a team?
I would like to set up a clan skirmish one night a week. Remember we are all GM
Here and all are welcome noob/pro this is all about FUN and sportsmanship. I will offer This invitation to all clans and maybe sometime in the near future we can have a tourney or something. I know some of you have tried the Alliance mod and I hope you like it. The thing I like most about this mod is

Referees have the power to do everything needed to setup and run a match. Simply select REFEREE from the in-game menu. The first time you use it, you will be prompted for the ref_password. Once you have access to the menu, you will be able to move players from one team to another and kick players. You can change gametype and game mode. Refs can change maps, limits, grapple and pogo settings. They can start, stop and pause matches. A brand new Alliance feature allows referees to temporarily password servers. There is no danger of refs accidentally leaving a server passworde as this password is wiped out once the match ends.

All these features are easy to navigate in the REFEREE menu. Running a match was never easier this should make it easy for clans to set up practice, and for tourneys.

Ref password (fragy)

If you have any questions about this Mod installation or otherwise feel free to ask.
The files are executable files just download them and click on the icon. Follow the instructions.
D/L all Alliance files (Alliance3.0 then the update then Map packs) and install in that order. No unzipping just point it to your Quake III Arena folder.

Alliance (http://gamemeccamaps.net/)

More info and tips

tips & Stuff (http://www.planetquake.com/scarab/)

Enjoy Fragetti :wave:

Sirc
10-04-2003, 12:53 AM
Cool! Thanks Frag! :thumbs:

OUTLAWS Jag
10-04-2003, 12:54 AM
I'm In :wootrock: :thumbs:

Sirc
10-04-2003, 12:59 AM
Downloading....

OUTLAWS Jag
10-04-2003, 01:57 AM