PDA

View Full Version : Leon

SHOTGUNmaniac
10-26-2002, 11:32 AM
been playing with Leon, hes a pretty dab hand with a shotgun.

Gun Element
10-26-2002, 03:05 PM
Dont say he wasnt camping for once. That would surprise me. :D

SHOTGUNmaniac
10-26-2002, 03:52 PM
He was running round like a man possesed or something with a shotty, had me a couple of times.

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
10-26-2002, 04:07 PM
Leon not camping.
WTF?

SHOTGUNmaniac
10-26-2002, 04:13 PM
Yep, He wasnt camping, just running around like a mad man.

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
10-26-2002, 04:22 PM
Please tell me you got pics.
I would love to see them.

SHOTGUNmaniac
10-26-2002, 04:25 PM
No, sorry, it was in lost tomb, i went for the shotty and theres this glowing red kleer come running round the corner,,,, then.....BANG, im on the floor in a thousand pieces. Shotgun maniac was blown away by Leon.

Not what im used to seeing

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
10-26-2002, 04:26 PM
I am impressed he left his corner.
LOL

SHOTGUNmaniac
10-26-2002, 04:30 PM
Im telling you, When he plays properly, he is quite good. Nothing special though, but i reckon hes got potential.

Free Styler
10-26-2002, 06:19 PM
LOL :rolf: hey people leon is probably one of the funniest guy i see playing.He just looks like a funny kleer.About him running like a mad man whit is shot gun,that is completly true.If he has his grenade laucher you have to watch out for flying grenades .But whit is shot gun he looks like a mad monkey.

FASTway
10-26-2002, 07:31 PM
I would say it wasn't really him.

OUTLAWS The Machine
10-26-2002, 07:50 PM
Leon does not camp in Lost Tomb for some reason.

Dangerous Dan
10-26-2002, 07:55 PM
leon will only camp once in lost tomb in his secret place, once you have decamped him in his secret place he will not return and continue running wildly. I was watching leon once on a demo, and he actually switches between weapons when running! (uses the knife for getting from place to place)

SASQUATCH
10-26-2002, 09:03 PM
[quote:9f7dd89e5e="SHOTGUNmaniac"]Im telling you, When he plays properly, he is quite good. Nothing special though, but i reckon hes got potential.[/quote:9f7dd89e5e]

Did he say a word because if he did then it wasn't him. Leon doesn't say a word and I am almost sure that it wasn't him because I have face a guy name leon and he played differently and I know Leon very well because he goes on my server a lot and I have demo's of him playing.

This guy who plays with the name Leon is not the Leon we know.

SAS

Slice
10-26-2002, 10:57 PM
I would have to agree with Sas on that. I was playing in tomb with Leon and another Leon came in, left then came back as Leon2. So I think someone is being a wise ass. Leon camps in Lost Tomb in a few different spots. Not once have I been killed by Leon with a shotty. I have been killed there with his grenades. :twisted: I have also been killed by his sniping in Red Station. I actually don't play much with him because he is dial up also and has a worse connection then me. His ping is like 450-500. Normally I get around 300-400. So when I play with him, I get lagged real bad.

Pathos
10-27-2002, 04:21 AM
[quote:a90e4f4089="Dangerous Dan"]leon will only camp once in lost tomb in his secret place, once you have decamped him in his secret place he will not return and continue running wildly. I was watching leon once on a demo, and he actually switches between weapons when running! (uses the knife for getting from place to place)[/quote:a90e4f4089]

I completely agree with you on this one, Dan. He camps in Lost Tomb until you find his spot, then he runs around (on the whole). He did just this the other night. The next map was Fortress and he immediately went about all his old, tired tricks. Going back to the same spots over and over and gleefully watching my own kills soar. <chuckle>

He did not say a word. His ping was huge. It was the real deal.

OUTLAWS The Machine
10-27-2002, 01:53 PM
Sounds like Merc material to me. LOL j/k

TheUltimateWarrior
10-27-2002, 11:36 PM
i dont think it was leon at the tombs

i played as Leon a few games, when i sucked and just to laugh my ass of

when somebody asked my are you really Leon, I didnt reply
i spammed as hell too :lol:

Snip3r
10-28-2002, 02:51 AM
When I play with Leon I just sit next to him lookin at him and talk to him. I say "Hey how ya doin?" he just crouches their camping. Then I continue to shoot him with the pistol and even sit on top of him. Aww God I love that guy :jammin:

Nobody
10-28-2002, 04:52 AM
[quote:65cdf318d1="Snip3r"]When I play with Leon I just sit next to him lookin at him and talk to him. I say "Hey how ya doin?" he just crouches their camping. Then I continue to shoot him with the pistol and even sit on top of him. Aww God I love that guy :jammin:[/quote:65cdf318d1]

LOL !!! I have done that a few times myself. Mainly in fortress where he camps in the corner by the chainsaw :lol: As for lost tomb he seems to always stand on the ramp leading down into the center spamming rockets at people heading for the rocket launcher.

Falkentyne
10-30-2002, 06:47 AM
Has leon ever, ever, ever, said ANYTHING to anyone, ever?

And yes,I've seen him running around like a madman lately, too.

He knows better than to camp vs me. First of all, I have the overbright Kleer skin. Second, I know all his camp spots :(

Grimmy
10-30-2002, 08:10 AM
[quote:e559e3d252="OUTLAWS The Machine"]Leon does not camp in Lost Tomb for some reason.[/quote:e559e3d252]

I prove you wrong! Tonight, he knows how to get above the gernade launcher and will camp up there spamming! Also the ramp from the shotty going down to the armor and you know that screen window above the RL?? He camps up there too, shooting at the open area. Don't have screening, but I think Shogun was there and some DOA members were there (think TIK was one)

Buckshot
11-01-2002, 08:58 PM
I have tryed to talk to Leon many times with no response , He camps in every map , lost tomb , he's always standing on the wall above the granade launcher or on the fire post in the shotty room , He's always screwing up my games night after night after night . I have no interest playing a game with a guy who can only hang on walls and roof tops , I play Sam every night with the best of the best and this guys actions are nothing more then a pain in the ass . Sorry guys about being so direct but Leon just pisses me off. To all the real players GG guys it's always a blast !

Static
11-01-2002, 10:24 PM
hehe true leon can be quite annoying.... but i find him more comical than anything else.... when he kills me from wherever he's camped and i come back later and he's still sitting there it just makes me laugh *shrug* maybe i got a weird sense of humour.. also funny when u kill him if u get to see him respawn he does look like he runs around like a mad man to get a weapon and find a spot to hide lol

LaSH
11-02-2002, 04:26 PM
[quote:62046a80bd="Falkentyne"]Has leon ever, ever, ever, said ANYTHING to anyone, ever?

And yes,I've seen him running around like a madman lately, too.

He knows better than to camp vs me. First of all, I have the overbright Kleer skin. Second, I know all his camp spots :([/quote:62046a80bd]

Hay guys i may be a little late on this one sorry. But me and leon have talked several times. He is pertty damn funny guys. He is just playing for fun he said he never meens to piss no one off. And yes when he comes out of his corner. And pickes a shotty up on the way. You better watch it cause i promisse you he will go toe to toe with ya. We started talking one day in the hole. He was camping...<imagine that>.... and i went and camped and killed him. He then called me a camper followed by a lol. Then from their he has always talked to me evertime. He really is a nice person when you get to know him.

Snip3r
11-02-2002, 10:02 PM
It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :D

Grimmy
11-03-2002, 06:44 PM
lol

Static
11-04-2002, 09:00 AM
he's a saint! *sniff*

Eric DOA
11-07-2002, 10:43 AM
ive never talked to leon before......... ive talked to another famous camper though..... Krock&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;