PDA

View Full Version : Hey guy's i need help

jin-roh
10-25-2003, 05:30 AM
my mayx payne2 game is giving me pain >.< it seems when i was starting the game it shut it self off and restarted again and when i tried going back in the game it blew it self up to extreme close up i don&#39;t know why it did so and i can&#39;t play the game like that, even worse it causes me lag for some strange reason.
Well any ways here&#39;s a pic of it when i was playing the health bar is all wrong and it looks to big to be in this screenshot i&#39;ll try to get a pic of opening story as well so you can see what i mean by extreme close up i would greatful if you guy&#39;s can help me out.

jin-roh
10-25-2003, 05:41 AM
here&#39;s the other one i got you can see that the grafic novel is to big and most of the story line is missing plus the play/stop,rewind/forward, and pause button are all bunched up together i have no clue what it could be i&#39;ll get my info of my system next after this post.

jin-roh
10-25-2003, 05:53 AM
my system specs.

AMD athlon XP+2200 1.80 Ghz
224 MB of RAM
80 gigs of memory
S3 SavageproDDR graphics chip
DVD-rom
CD-RW rom
Windows XP home edition

JIMINATOR
10-25-2003, 06:32 AM
s3 savage??

sorry to say this man, but that card is old, the drivers are old,
and support for it is going to be impossible to find.
i would say to get a new video card, it should fix the problem
and also make you happy, and even a cheap card will be better
than what you have, which is surprising, because the rest of
your system is pretty good. if you can&#39;t do that, then a patch
has been released for the game. it is probably for sound issues,
but it may do something for you...

jin-roh
10-25-2003, 07:27 AM
um.....okay a patch i&#39;ll try that first if that doesn&#39;t work then i guess i&#39;ll have to try a grafics card which i don&#39;t really have the money for anyway :bawling: well thanks for the advice jim i&#39;ll try the patch and see what happens.