PDA

View Full Version : Teamspeak Dillema

Dissectional
10-31-2003, 02:26 AM
I don't know what the hell happened, but when I connect to our teamspeak server, I can no longer hear anyone on the channel. I have all the settings pointing to the right device and all that other stuffola. Is anyone familiar enough with TS to help me out!?

Sirc
10-31-2003, 02:46 AM
No, I'm not really smart enough to help, but that has happened to a few Reapers to. Check your mic/headphone connections, make sure you don't have the sound turned down for some reason, and try to recconect a few times.

There is also major sunspot activity, and I've noticed that the internet has been flakey all day. If your connection is a little screwy that could be a problem, especially if your Teamspeak is set up to use a low quality (ie bandwidth) connection.

Pure_Evil
10-31-2003, 12:15 PM
Did you try re-installing TS?

If you want to try tonight, we can try to do the same with MSN and that would help narrow the problem down.

Death Engineer
10-31-2003, 11:55 PM
Haven't heard of that problem. I'm assuming you've verified with others that the server is still in good order.

DE

Slice
11-01-2003, 03:09 AM
Did check your sound settings in windows? Make sure your sliders are all about half way and no mute boxes are checked.

Dissectional
11-01-2003, 05:42 PM
Yup...checked it all.

I reinstalled TS the other night, going to try and find some clan mates later on and give it a test run.