PDA

View Full Version : THE SECOND SSX 3 THREAD!

Burn the Witch
11-09-2003, 01:22 AM
I love games like this, along with the Tony Hawks series, you can push these games so far. So I just completed the first mountain collect goal, hehe, all 155 snowflakes, without looking at an FAQ or anything :) So I wondered if anyone wants to beat some scores of mine? Peak One Tracks only first.

Metro City Breakdown: 2 Minutes, 19 Seconds (11 seconds better than the Platinum required time)

Crow's Nest: 239,717 (39,717 better than the Platinum required score)

Hopefully some people who have the game like er...Gun Element and Dark Reign? Will post some of there top scores here too :)

Also, without being patronizing, if anyone needs help with the game, Platinum times ect. I have 5/14 Platinum medals, I can help you out just gimme a PM. Also if you want all the snowflakes in Metro City, for example, finding the secret old subway area in that level.

Gun Element
11-09-2003, 10:30 PM
hmmm Ive played it, not planning on buying it; gotta get a car!

But Im sure Dark Reign will post some scores sometime soon.. :shifty:

Burn the Witch
11-10-2003, 01:20 AM
I would like to see some other GM peoples times, I cant compete with many of the people on Merqury City......FBX can get like 1:54 on Metro City...insanity!

Dark Reign
11-10-2003, 08:50 PM
Ooolala....scores a bundle. Looks like I have some work to do. :D

I'll post some of my scores soon....

But hot damn, 2 minutes 19 seconds on Metro? That's just loony.
And secret subway station on Metro? Hmmm...you may have to reveal that one for me Burn.

Dark Reign
11-12-2003, 02:30 AM
Ugh. I can't even come close.
My best time on Metro is a mere 2 mins. 32 sec.

What do you got on the Pipe on Peak 1 Burn?

Gun Element
11-12-2003, 04:11 AM
THats cause you suck!

*tee hee*