PDA

View Full Version : Karaoke Revolution

Dark Reign
11-12-2003, 10:21 PM
Ok, so I may suck ass compared to Gun Element whenever we visit the mall, and he makes his usual stop at the arcade to play Dance Dance Revolution. When he does, he usually draws small crowds, or disgraces me in front of small crowd, but nowww they have released this "Karoke Revolution", something that might either be fun or quite painful.

And thus, I have drawn maybe a little intrest in this game, but I want to know if anyone has tried it yet, or maybe even gotten it. Puhhhlease be honest. We won't hurt you.

EXEcution
11-13-2003, 07:29 PM
Doesn't if focus on singing rather than dancing?

Dissectional
11-13-2003, 07:41 PM
I can't tell you. Last time I really Karaoke'd, I got drunk and got in a fight.

Now, I can draw a small crowd of Japanese when I play Samba di Amigo! ARIBA!

Burn the Witch
11-14-2003, 12:50 AM
oh god, i dont play these games incase i break the thing. going back to SSX 3 now :)

Sirc
11-14-2003, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by Dark Reign@Nov 12 2003, 06:21 PM
Ok, so I may suck ass compared to Gun Element whenever we visit the mall, and he makes his usual stop at the arcade to play Dance Dance Revolution. When he does, he usually draws small crowds, or disgraces me in front of small crowd
Oooooh! Next time take pictures of Gun playing and post them here. :devil:

Gun Element
11-14-2003, 03:07 AM
When I saw that Karaoke game on the shelf.....I just laughed my ass off in amazement. But then, I see that its actually a good game from what the magazines say-which in turn didnt like the dance game too much

so maybe its worth trying :w00t:

btw, Thats a great idea sirc! I got picutres where it expires this month and I need to get rid of the rest of the film.

YAY :)

Thundarr
11-16-2003, 01:40 AM
:hmmm: Hmmm, I love karaoke, but haven't seen nor heard anything about this yet...