PDA

View Full Version : Sad ...

Sean123
09-14-2002, 02:28 PM
I was going out with this girl, that I really liked. I just really enjoyed being with her. See Ive like gone through alot of depression before and as a result I hardly do anything because of it. I quit all my sports, including my favorite, hokcey. I quit drawing which I was really good and and am starting to quit even making maps. I am always bored and stuff. But its like when Im with someone who I really love, things change and I think of myself differently and I have some hope.

Well I dated her in the summer but once school started things went differently, i suppose. She goes to a tachnical highschool and I go to the regular Highschool. It was like a week ago when we broke up, but the day we did we got into a small fight. I just wonder if we would still be going out if we hadnt had that fight. One of the things she told me was she didnt want a boyfrien right now and she would never breakup with someone just for someone else. But to me it sounds that way. At school she met this kid named Kevin and shes always with him. I presume they have already done stuff together and will probably do more. But I just dont understand if she didnt want a boyfriend then why is she starting to really like him. I barely call her now, because shes always on the phone with him.

Yesterday at the highscool football game, she came, with of course kevin. I talked to her once and wanted to talk to her more, but she again was with kevin, so I didnt fell like even going to say hi again.

I really liked her and still do and just dont know what to do. Im not the kind of person who will just go out with anyone. When I go out with a girl, I really try to stay with her and me on my best. I wish I never got into that fight. It might not be the reason, but I think so ... I just dont know what to do ..

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

OUTLAWS Spike
09-14-2002, 04:55 PM
Hang in there Sean. You'll find the right one one day. You are still young.
Maybe you should try playing the field a little more and you chances of finding that special someone will increase 10 fold. I know you thought that you had allready found your love but if she was the one she would not have broken it off with you. Just try using my motto "women are like a bus if you miss on another one will be along in 15 minutes." :D

Sean123
09-14-2002, 05:03 PM
yea . .thanks $pike .. maybe I will find someone else .. hopefully .. wish me good luck . .hehe :D

OUTLAWS Spike
09-14-2002, 05:07 PM
Keep the faith bro... You'll find her.

GothReaper
09-14-2002, 05:08 PM
:( :( :( :( :( ...that's bad sean :( :( :( :( :(

GothReaper
09-14-2002, 05:09 PM
[quote:cb0388dfa7="Sean123"]yea . .thanks $pike .. maybe I will find someone else .. hopefully .. wish me good luck . .hehe :D[/quote:cb0388dfa7]

good luck on finding a girl !

Snip3r
09-14-2002, 05:17 PM
I'm having girl troubles myself Sean,so don't feel bad,but as soon as you start to get depressed go to bed...When you wake up you will feel better.

Snip3r
09-14-2002, 05:26 PM
I'm having girl troubles myself Sean,so don't feel bad,but as soon as you start to get depressed go to bed...When you wake up you will feel better.

Pathos
09-14-2002, 05:37 PM
[quote:f39e39b471="Sean123"]I really liked her and still do and just dont know what to do. Im not the kind of person who will just go out with anyone. When I go out with a girl, I really try to stay with her and me on my best. I wish I never got into that fight. It might not be the reason, but I think so ... I just dont know what to do ..
[/quote:f39e39b471]
Sadly Sean there is not a lot you CAN do (well, to "get her back"). Most of us have been through something similar at some stage, and while it doesn't help you one bit to hear this now, things WILL get better. The thing that IS on your side and always will be is time. Yes you've heard that before but it's a cliche precisely because it IS true.

Try to occupy your mind elsewhere enough and it will be easier. And despite how you feel, try to keep up those regular events (like hockey man - get back into it!), it will help said time go.

It will be difficult naturally (seeing her with someone when you still feel as you do), but one day you'll look at/think of her and the only thing coming to mind will be surprise that you ever let yourself feel that way for someone who, while perhaps being a great person, was not YOUR great person.

There WILL be someone else, and it WILL be even better.

Take care, dude!

Sean123
09-14-2002, 06:46 PM
Thanks Pathos .. your words really meant alot to me ..

and thanks to the others . .

Phoenix
09-14-2002, 07:45 PM
...sorry to hear that man:( Just hang in there, things have a way of working out:) Oh, and please dont quit mapping and drawing. You have an incredible talent and you should not let this stop you man...:)