Grimmy
12-11-2003, 02:56 AM
:rofl: All I am going to say :rofl:

Slice
12-11-2003, 03:04 AM
:ghey: Such a ridiculous forum. I am surprised it has lasted this long. :rofl:

SALvation
12-11-2003, 03:34 AM
I guess since their shutting down they might as well go nuts voicing their opinion while they can. :)

Death Engineer
12-11-2003, 03:40 AM
Hehe. Funny. :)

Burn the Witch
12-11-2003, 03:52 AM
Well, thanks for linking my stupid bundle of crap for the whole world to see. I'm glad I played an extremely minor part in resurrecting a fued which I previously had no comprehension of. Go Witch, go Witch.

solid snake295
12-11-2003, 03:57 AM
lol, its still funny Witch :lol:

....devastatin' dave :rofl:

Slice
12-11-2003, 04:03 AM
Originally posted by Burn the Witch@Dec 10 2003, 11:52 PM
Well, thanks for linking my stupid bundle of crap for the whole world to see. I'm glad I played an extremely minor part in resurrecting a fued which I previously had no comprehension of. Go Witch, go Witch.
LOL, I didn't even know they were closing down Seriously and haven't been there in months, yet I got trashed the most. Croteam is doing so well, the forums that support them is closing down. I laugh even harder at Asswald for making those comments towards me.

Black Rose
12-11-2003, 04:09 AM
LOL funny :rofl: :rofl:

thanks for the link Phoenix :drink:

Ra\/en
12-11-2003, 04:09 AM
I won't go into more details at this stage, as we plan to have updates regularly, where you'll find out what's going on in more details.

thanks croteam, but was that not posted in september? haha

sigh, i wonder if sam 2 will be any good. hmm well....

but i bet the netcode will still suck.

ME BIGGD01
12-11-2003, 04:20 AM
for the record....

i win the first to get banned from serious award :P

i was sticking up for the grimster :thumbs:

funny thing how those ***s talk about the game but they must suck because i never see their arses in the games. how gay is to to love a game and praise it like it's a god.

as for the star of saved by the bell, i mean slice :lol: :P you jock you ;) :thumbs:

ME BIGGD01
12-11-2003, 04:25 AM
is this what you mean by shutting down?

pudzilla (http://forums.seriouszone.com/announcement.php?forumid=243)

how pothetic that they can not afford that.

hey salv, offer them some gm space would ya, and charge the triple. it would be funny to see ya post the offer inthe same thread :thumbs:

FASTway
12-11-2003, 05:15 AM
Toodles to your precious postcount Oswald.
I know how much it means to you. ;)

merkwannabe
12-11-2003, 05:28 AM
Originally posted by FASTway@Dec 10 2003, 10:15 PM
Toodles to your precious postcount Oswald.
I know how much it means to you. ;)
hehe

I say we buy Seriously just for fun!! We can ban anyone we want to and save any memories at the same time.

MR. SLiK
12-11-2003, 05:31 AM
uh its gonna be messed up if the OFFICIAL forums are gone.

SALvation
12-11-2003, 05:43 AM
I can't believe they are still sour to us. I guess we left a sore spot when we took off and grabbed half their active members. Probably the fact that we are nice and stable and they are begging for money doesn't make them much happier either.

Wind it up....

...almost...

THOOMP!

FASTway
12-11-2003, 05:53 AM
Originally posted by MR. SLiK@Dec 10 2003, 09:31 PM
True,
but then Gamemecca could probably fill the Void. :wacko:

Dangerous Dan
12-11-2003, 06:15 AM
Originally posted by FASTway+Dec 11 2003, 05:53 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FASTway @ Dec 11 2003, 05:53 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MR. SLiK@Dec 10 2003, 09:31 PM
True,
but then Gamemecca could probably fill the Void. :wacko: [/b][/quote]
hehe... excellent.... :cool:

Ra\/en
12-11-2003, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by Dangerous Dan+Dec 10 2003, 11:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dangerous Dan @ Dec 10 2003, 11:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by FASTway@Dec 11 2003, 05:53 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-MR. SLiK@Dec 10 2003, 09:31 PM
True,
but then Gamemecca could probably fill the Void. :wacko:
hehe... excellent.... :cool: [/b][/quote]
lol.... INDEED>

but don&#39;t they like host alot of stuff ?

EXEcution
12-11-2003, 09:07 PM
:P They&#39;re so funny when they flamed Slice&#33;

Rodzilla
12-12-2003, 03:31 AM
The irony in that statement SAL is so thick I won&#39;t even begin to go into detail, you should be able to figure it out on your own.

Some people are obviously still sour, and I have no idea why. This applies to some of you and some of the people on our forums. Get over it, really. The reason you got "flamed" by myself was rather simple, you were stirring up **** when you frankly had no idea what you were talking about. I&#39;m not going to bother arguing about it again because everything there is to say has been said already.

To those of you who still insist on throwing **** around, get over yourselves, it&#39;s the goddamn internet, a little scuffle months ago doesn&#39;t matter for ****.

solid snake295
12-12-2003, 03:35 AM
lol, he said **** :lol:

SALvation
12-12-2003, 03:50 AM
The reason I posted again in your forums is because the way you treat your members is laughable and it pisses me off to see you begging for kids to donate to your site, and then insult them only a few posts later. I know your just a high school kid but you have a lot to learn about treating people that keep you in business. Either way I&#39;m done with it. I tried to post advice to you but its falling on deaf ears. Good luck running your site the way you&#39;re choosing.

merkwannabe
12-12-2003, 04:12 AM
Originally posted by Rodzilla@Dec 11 2003, 08:31 PM
The irony in that statement.......
Your only in high school?

Btw, you never replied to my pm... :bawling:

Slice
12-12-2003, 04:23 AM
Originally posted by Rodzilla@Dec 11 2003, 11:31 PM
The irony in that statement SAL is so thick I won&#39;t even begin to go into detail, you should be able to figure it out on your own.

Some people are obviously still sour, and I have no idea why. This applies to some of you and some of the people on our forums. Get over it, really. The reason you got "flamed" by myself was rather simple, you were stirring up **** when you frankly had no idea what you were talking about. I&#39;m not going to bother arguing about it again because everything there is to say has been said already.

To those of you who still insist on throwing **** around, get over yourselves, it&#39;s the goddamn internet, a little scuffle months ago doesn&#39;t matter for ****.
Personally I think you are partly to blame. You didn&#39;t do much to help the situation during the us vs. them issue back when the sh&#33;t hit the fan. To bad you didn&#39;t side with the people who had cash. LOL Cheap shot yes, am I sorry no. I actually have no hard feelings towards you or Seriously what so ever. Apparently some of your "ignorant" members do...

Rodzilla
12-12-2003, 04:50 AM
Slice, keep in mind that I have to try to see things from all perspectives, and at the same time had not really been paying attention nor really caring about the clan forums and what you guys were doing. I did the best I could IMO, but I really don&#39;t see how this is still an issue that needs discussion. The problems were solved and probably worked out the best way possible for both parties, move on.

Sal - "Treating the people that keep us in business?" Last I checked, the people that I was becoming frustrated with us had done absolutely nothing to keep us in business, nor were they going to. And not all our members are kids. Only the more annoying and outspoken ones are ;)

merkwannabe - What PM?

ME BIGGD01
12-12-2003, 04:57 AM
rodzilla, i am glad you are here to visit. it is a pleasure to see your site fall. how pothetic is it you are requesting cash from your forum members. what a disgrace to serious sam (well actually it makes sense). what is even more pothetic is you have some dumb people over there that will send money regardless that it will soon fall anyway. when i got banned from your site for sticking up for one of my friends in which they started the name calling, i almost took a flight to you redneck town to kick your arse and trust me it would of been worth the 200 bucks. your site deserves to fall because normal people were not allowed to bitch about the problems with the game and you would ban them. funny how life works. all i can say is i hope those morons that are willing to pay to keep your site up month by month until it finally dies do not come here and spread the same cancer that your forum has. although it would be apleasure to see them get banned here, i still think it would ruin game-mecca (you know the better forum). how dare any of those people insult anyone here. it probably takes most of them 2 hours to watch 60 minutes. you are all a bunch of freaks and i hope only bad things for you all :wave:

p.s. the truth---i stole serious sam :P

p.s. both versions :P :P
:loser:

ME BIGGD01
12-12-2003, 04:59 AM
holy crap, i just read rodzilla is a highschool kid :loser:

good thing i didnt take the trip.

i should of asked phoenix to go over to kick his arse :jammin:

Rodzilla
12-12-2003, 05:15 AM
It truly is sad that you would become so enraged by being banned from a virtual place that you hate so much. I may be young, but I know enough to know that that is simply pathetic.

ME BIGGD01
12-12-2003, 05:19 AM
you do not get the point. if you did, maybe you would not be begging.

are you still here?

Ra\/en
12-12-2003, 05:34 AM
Originally posted by Rodzilla@Dec 11 2003, 10:15 PM
It truly is sad that you would become so enraged by being banned from a virtual place that you hate so much. I may be young, but I know enough to know that that is simply pathetic.
:rofl: shot down&#33;&#33;&#33; hehehe im actually gonna agree with ya here rod.

Rodzilla
I got all the point I needed to get from your post. And the fact of the matter is, we aren&#39;t begging, we&#39;re merely stating it as it is: if we don&#39;t get the funding now we won&#39;t even have a chance to implement some of the things we&#39;d been working on to bring in revenue. I frankly could have cared less had insufficient funds come in, but that didn&#39;t happen, so much to your dismay the site will persist.

Dangerous Dan
Come on guys, Rod&#39;s a good guy, hell i&#39;m only a year or so older than him, i think he handles his site quite well, as Sal shoudl know, it&#39;s alot of work just running a site, but when you&#39;re running a site, downloads, updates and such it&#39;s definately a lot of work :w00t:

glad to see Seriously&#33;&#39;s not going under, it&#39;s still the heart of Serious Sam as far as i&#39;m concerned :)

FASTway
12-12-2003, 05:37 AM
My question is:
What happened to the old clan forum archives?
They are fun to visit from time to time for a good laugh.

:hmmm:

Rodzilla
12-12-2003, 05:40 AM
I&#39;m actually not sure what happened to the archive forums...never really noticed, seems as if clan and mod archives are gone...I&#39;m getting some sleep, guess I&#39;ll look into it later if I remember ;)

OUTLAWS high ping camper
12-12-2003, 05:49 AM
Just sittin&#39; here eatin&#39; my Captain Crunch.......how&#39;s everone doin&#39;&#33; :)

Phoenix
12-12-2003, 06:00 AM
Well, I personally think Rod is a good webmaster, albeit a few things we disagree on. But of course we are going to have different opinions. I can honestly say that he has done a great job with Seriously thought, and if I were in charge, the site would have fallen after the gamespy incident.
Anyhow, I don&#39;t want to sound like some Rod brown-noser, but I do feel arguing about the past is a little silly. I respect both Sal and Rod a lot, but really, at this point we should look past everything and realize that our original home could be going away.
It&#39;s good to hear you guy&#39;s are doing somewhat better though, but if worse comes to worse (site going down), I would (and I would expect the rest of us too) welcome you guys here.
Oh, and one thing we need to clear up: We left seriously on our own, we weren&#39;t banned...right?

ME BIGGD01
12-12-2003, 06:03 AM
Originally posted by Ra&#092;/en+Dec 12 2003, 05:34 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ra&#092;/en @ Dec 12 2003, 05:34 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Rodzilla@Dec 11 2003, 10:15 PM
It truly is sad that you would become so enraged by being banned from a virtual place that you hate so much.&nbsp; I may be young, but I know enough to know that that is simply pathetic.
:rofl: shot down&#33;&#33;&#33; hehehe im actually gonna agree with ya here rod. [/b][/quote]
shotdown? how?

let me get this right...

you start a forum so people can can get together and discuss the game plus off topic crap as we do. people have disagreements, (remember regardless of what you call make believe, this is a real person typing this message as there was a real person tyoing yours) and when rules are set they should be followed. i was a memeber of that site and i was sticking up for grimmy who was in my clan when he got attacked by the serios click. they were calling names and starting all the crap and when anyone went against them rodzilla banned them. now i never even got a reason for why i was banned as i was not the one who broke the rules. he thoght he was cute with the stupid picture he posted up and didnt give the reason. now if you make rules all should have to follow. but rodzilla made rules of it was his site. well now i am glad his site is failing. i have that right after the abuse i had to take form his pothetic crew. so agree all you want raven, thats you. then again some of us know you.

dd, you know i have to disagree with you but that&#39;s your opinion of rodzilla. he maybe a good guy, but to me he wasnt. i am a forgiving person but the guy never explained why i was banned. what did i do but get attacked by members of his click. you know, i understand you were part of that forum along time way before me and maybe become friends with him. i have a different oppinon of him which differs from yours but i think i have a right to feel some hatred for the guy. i am a fair person whne someone is fair to me but that wasnt the case then. and sure it sounds stupid thati may have these feelings for him like this but if you look at it from my pov, you can also see why i am got pissed. i have been here a while and have helped more people then most, even in personal situations and never asked for anything inreturn because thats just me. i don&#39;t want credit or special anything but i should be considered an ok guy.