PDA

View Full Version : gonna try harder...

Black Rose
12-11-2003, 05:23 AM
here are some nice comments from this guy ... It was in yodeller and I owned him ..
I donīt have a screenie, but I left finally the game as I had 23/5 and he was second with 5/(whatever canīt remember his deathcount)
DW watched the game trough ASE.

I really donīt need such crap and I wasnīt in the mood to play with a dumbass like you ... whoever you are. :devil:

^ogonna try harder^r: ^o^cFFFFFFi didnt knw u r a cheap palyer^r

^ogonna try harder^r: ^o^cFFFFFFr u lagin^r

Black Rose ^r: ^o^cFFFFFFso gonny you still think I am a cheap player??^r

^ogonna try harder^r: ^o^cFFFFFFhey black rose im only playin for fun right now, not usin my tag..ill own u anyday^r

Black Rose ^r: ^o^cFFFFFFdont call me a cheap player^r

^ogonna try harder^r: ^o^cFFFFFFu r^r

Black Rose^r:^o^cFFFFFFhave fun^r
and Rosie left :wave:

Black Rose
12-11-2003, 05:24 AM
now I think it was funny, but I wasnīt in the mood for it.

edit: and itīs sad that you can only have fun while you donīt use your tags.

Herbus Maximus
12-11-2003, 12:14 PM
You are just to damn good for your own good. :rofl:
You are giving these guys inferiority complexs with your talent and they just can't take getting owned by a woman. So they go back to what most boys do...they tease and insult. If you leave it'll just egg em on to do more...just stomp their little peckers into the dirt and watch them cry and laugh your little laugh.

I know....I'm not always in the mood for hearing shyt too. :P

If I ever see him around I'll make certain I hunt him down for the entire game.
I suggest we all do...It's not nice to rile up a REAPER!... :devil:

Speedsweeper
12-11-2003, 07:37 PM
hello to all grim reaper clans people

I was wondering about joining your clan. I have been playing sam for months now and have been deciding which clan to join. Here i am having hopefully made my desision.

Sorry if tyhis the wrong place to ask this

Pure_Evil
12-11-2003, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by Herbus Maximus@Dec 11 2003, 07:14 AM
If you leave it'll just egg em on to do more...just stomp their little peckers into the dirt and watch them cry and laugh your little laugh.

Well said Herby :thumbs:

T I K
12-11-2003, 09:52 PM
I agree wit ya BR the trash talk suXors and especially under some wimpass alias guise!

Thought it was only SS but had my share already in UT/ and i just really started playing it......(even thouth I've had it awhile) oh well oh hell guess its gone rampage.

Most likely some P*nk a$$ kid or some dumb a$$ anyway (No offense intended/ but if offense was taken , then i guess u know who u are)!!

Cheers Rosie :drink: and "Shine it on"! (simply means - 2 ignore)

Dr.J
12-17-2003, 09:51 AM
I hate that :bandhead:

ME BIGGD01
12-18-2003, 05:49 AM
rosie, i know how ya feel, i get it all the time also. people always talking yit to me and harrassing. i try not to let it get to me but i would lie and say it doesnt. the worst thing is it's usually someone we know and i hate people that use aliases and talk crap to you and then don't say it to you with their tags on. it will never stop, so i suggest just ignore the cowards that harrass because it will bother them more when you ignore it.

merkwannabe
12-18-2003, 06:03 AM
I may not always use "me" tags, but I never harass! Well, I admit I say a few things here and there, but only when it gets spammy and puppy!! :/

picard
01-25-2004, 11:07 PM
Black Rose..don't let them get to you... :devil:

JIMINATOR
01-25-2004, 11:25 PM
man, how old is this thread?? :wacko:

Asian Invasian
01-26-2004, 12:04 AM
pretty old

Nitro
01-26-2004, 12:37 AM
just keep saying I love you 100 times..that'll stop them
i know from expereience :D

Asian Invasian
01-26-2004, 12:40 AM
lol

Grimmy
01-26-2004, 08:32 AM
:rofl:

Thing I find funny, they say they'd own you any day, well why can't they do it with an alias then? Like having your name being different makes that much of a difference. The setup should be the same, there for BR PWNED JOO! :jammin: :rofl:

I just find that funny! :rolf1:

Asian Invasian
01-26-2004, 12:59 PM
it is pretty funny :rofl: im not to sure that the tags upper your skill :hmmm:

PimpDaddy
01-26-2004, 03:00 PM
keep pwning rosie :thumbs: