PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys...

SL802404
12-11-2003, 10:39 PM
hey guys...been away for a while. Well really just came to drop by and ask a question. Im trying to look at some good schools for college...so between school, sats, soccer, community service and all that other good stuff...I really havent touched a video game in a couple months. So I really have no clue if anyone uses the public server anymore or not..and well I just want an honest answer whether you guys or other people still use it. If you do then no problem..ill keep it up, but if you honestly dont then let me know. Anyways...hows it been going?

Pure_Evil
12-11-2003, 10:46 PM
I think the Gummis have been using it :dunno:

As far as {DS} goes, we've been having fun and not much has changed since you left, except everyone is a little better :devil:

Hope Santa is good to you :wave:

Burn the Witch
12-11-2003, 11:32 PM
hey sl8 come back. Im not gonna beg. Diss can beg for me.

SPAWN
12-11-2003, 11:42 PM
ill beg

Sl8 get your *** back here so i can whoop on yo *** :devil:

hope it works out for ya and one more thing

SOCCER wtf it up wit dat man :wave:

take it easy :thumbs: :wootrock:

PimpDaddy
12-12-2003, 01:05 AM
Hey bro..... ditto what everyone else is saying. What school(s) you looking at?? I'm personally not using that server and I don't think any of DS is. Good hearing from you again !!

unforgiven
12-12-2003, 01:05 AM
well well well. so you coming back lol. what do you want to study in college just wondering i might be able to help ya a little bit man. you should show up for our practice tonight..... anyways good here from ya :drink: :jammin:

Smooth[GummiBear]
12-12-2003, 02:51 PM
I can't rememebr which server it is.. public or private.... but

The TTM went away, the Deemer was on, weapon stay was on... basically it looked like the server got redone and then not updated. That's what made me quit playing there. I used to play there all the time tho.

Again.. not sure if this is Pure's, or sl8's.. but I think sl8's.

If you want to take ther time to get it back to tip top shape, then I'll definetly keep playing there.. if you just don't feel like messing with it, then don't worry about it.

Dissectional
12-12-2003, 04:44 PM
Whut up SL8. Good to hear you are at least keeping busy....community service and all (hopefully the good kind, and not the 'I was caught throwing rocks in windows' kind).

The only server I have been playing on has been our original one, so do what you must with yours.

MarX
12-12-2003, 08:03 PM
I still use the server alot, and I still have admin there so if anyone needs anything changed let me know. It has a really nice ping for where i'm at hehe. :thumbs:

SL802404
12-12-2003, 08:08 PM
alright guys...sounds like no one really is using it and its an extra 50 dollars a month that I could really use so I hope you guys dont mind if I take it down. I might stop by for a practice..maybe this weekend if I get a chance. As for schools..well im still a little bit off before I really apply to any, but I guess my top 5 or 6 right now would be .. 1. Princeton 2. Notre Dame 3. NYU 4. Boston College 5. UNC-chapel hill 6. Rutgers ...Princeton is a little bit of a stretch and I probably would have to work insanely hard from now on to get in there, but im really hoping I can get into ND and NYU so I got a choice of what type of school I can go to. Im also looking at some lesser known schools around NJ.

"(hopefully the good kind, and not the 'I was caught throwing rocks in windows' kind)." uhhh...no comment :rolleyes:
hah no im jk..I do alot of food bank stuff

And YES soccer

see ya guys around

unforgiven
12-12-2003, 08:14 PM
best wishes in your search man

Red[GummiBear]
12-12-2003, 08:29 PM
Bucknell University!!!!!!!

Yellow[GummiBear]
12-12-2003, 10:39 PM
hey sl8!! long time no see (partly because i've been MIA for a month too) I gotta second what Red said!!! Bucknell!!!! although from what I hear it's gettin' kinda lame there... no hard alcohol on campus anymore... they're also trying to enforce a .05 blood alcohol level... it's still a great school though!!!

btw, what are you lookin' to study at college? that may help us out with some suggestions for ya....

also, my cousin goes to ND... he's #79 on the football team too (freshman - look for him on xtra points and field goals)

SL802404
12-12-2003, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by Yellow[GummiBear]@Dec 12 2003, 10:39 PM
hey sl8!! long time no see (partly because i've been MIA for a month too) I gotta second what Red said!!! Bucknell!!!! although from what I hear it's gettin' kinda lame there... no hard alcohol on campus anymore... they're also trying to enforce a .05 blood alcohol level... it's still a great school though!!!

btw, what are you lookin' to study at college? that may help us out with some suggestions for ya....

also, my cousin goes to ND... he's #79 on the football team too (freshman - look for him on xtra points and field goals)
boooo to the no hard alcohol. *crosses bucknell out*..Well im looking at business mainly, but im also thinking about engineering since my math and science grades have always been the highest (i know i know..bucknell is like the top engineering school in the country :cool: ) To be honest with you I could careless whether its in the ghetto or in the middle of no where, but Id like to keep my options open just in case I later on like one of the settings more than the other . BTW im a huge nd football fan so ill look for him.

ZeLL
12-13-2003, 12:10 AM
miss yah homey. gl with all ur activities, sounds like ur real busy. Please drop by sometime dude it would by f'ing ausome! :wootrock: