PDA

View Full Version : Who was Cold Turkey

SASQUATCH
11-04-2002, 02:34 PM
I would like to know who was Cold Turkey?

One of the guys ask me to find out.

Also this player was using third view.

Anyone know who this player is?

BTW guys The Forman to fix the cable never stop by on Sunday.
I will be calling again today for them to fix my lines connection to play again if possible. This is what I mean about poor service and these guys are lazy. The forman better get his ass here or I will go there is person and make a complain and give them hell. At this time I have not paid there bill until they resolve the problem. They agree until they do fix it, so no payments for this dum as* company. Poor service and brainless workers who have not a clue what they are doing but hopefully the forman may have some idea and if not, well that will be the end of me playing games. It's the only service I can reach which makes it really hard to control my temper dealing with morons. We shall see today if it can be resolve, which I have no faith.

Here is the picture of this player that I am interested to know, so please if anyone of you know who it is, I would like to know as a favor for a friend. Thank you

Slice
11-04-2002, 03:03 PM
That was me. :oops: I had a couple warm up games, sorry for the alias.

Slice
11-04-2002, 03:06 PM
BTW, who was Golum?

OUTLAWS Ada
11-04-2002, 03:09 PM
He was a cleaner in the office who pushed a few keys whilst dusting the keyboard! :)

SASQUATCH
11-04-2002, 03:12 PM
Slice np with the name. In fact I have the demo of the game too that was send to me.

You played good man.

BTW I am not sure who he is, sorry.

Thanks man for the info.

SAS

Slice
11-04-2002, 03:30 PM
Hey would you mind sending me the demo, Sas? rmoir@earthlink.net

FUS1ON
11-04-2002, 06:36 PM
Yo SAS, Since the foreman failed to show, Aren't you entitled to a free months service? Time Warner has that policy here.

Also you can go to DSLReports and register and post a complaint there about your cable service provider. Some ISPs monitor complaints posted against them there and the squeaky wheel tends to get greased. Just be civil and give details in your complaint so they take you seriously. Power to the people! :wink:

SASQUATCH
11-04-2002, 06:46 PM
[quote:f9998ef235="OUTLAWS SHOGUN"]Yo SAS, Since the foreman failed to show, Aren't you entitled to a free months service? Time Warner has that policy here.

Also you can go to DSLReports and register and post a complaint there about your cable service provider. Some ISPs monitor complaints posted against them there and the squeaky wheel tends to get greased. Just be civil in your complaint so they take you seriously. Power to the people! :wink:[/quote:f9998ef235]

I found out more infomation. They are having trouble with the main line. So I was asked to just call them every now and then to be sure what's going on. They are working on it now and it is causing problems around my area. Well at least something is being done. Big major problem they are having is what I heard.

Will see how it goes because there really isn't anything I can do now but just wait and see what happens.

Thx Shogun

SAS

FUS1ON
11-04-2002, 06:51 PM
Getting them to admit they have a problem is a big step in your favor. It sounds like you are gonna be fixed soon. :D