PDA

View Full Version : HORROR Film: 28 Days Later.

Burn the Witch
01-02-2004, 01:03 AM
Anyone ever seen this British Horror Film? I just saw it on New Years with some friends and its the first film in ages to seriously make me feel unsettled. Watch it if you get the chance (and your over 18, otherwise you might be mentally scarred).

Dissectional
01-02-2004, 01:09 AM
Yes. Unfortunately, I didn't like it as much as I thought I would. It was good, but not as good as I had hoped...my fault I suppose. I would have rather watched Trainspotting, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, or Snatched again.

And I am a huge zombie/horror movie fan.

I think that whole introduction of the military element is what bummed me out. Almost like a remake of Day of the Dead...but not as gory...and maybe a little more intense.

Dark Desperado
01-02-2004, 01:14 AM
i saw it in theaters twice and once on video, i personally loved the movie, i love zombie and vampire movies!!!

my favorite movie of all time is Resident Evil!!!

Burn the Witch
01-02-2004, 01:15 AM
yeah, I thought the first half was good, and then when the film "opened up" it sort of removed alot of the claustrophobia. Still freaked me out a little though, although its basically a zombie film with a twist :devil: .

Dark Reign
01-02-2004, 01:16 AM
I liked it.
But there is just something about watching that movie with a bunch of other people. It just ruined the suspense for me.

C2H5OH Guy
01-02-2004, 11:05 AM
i saw it...but i think it wasn´t that good :dunno:

EXEcution
01-02-2004, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by DarkDesperado@Jan 1 2004, 09:14 PM
Resident Evil!!!
=\
That was my biggest dissapointment.
I wanted them to be fighting in the city not a stupid lab!

Fantum309
01-02-2004, 06:12 PM
I think if they could have had a bigger budget, the movie would have been better. But overall, the movie was okay!

666vicious666
01-02-2004, 06:17 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

This movie was (in my opinion) Pure CARP!!!!!!!!!!

It was not scary at all!!!

Just grusome....Yeay I got blood thrown up on me!!!

Gun Element
01-03-2004, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by Dark Reign@Jan 1 2004, 07:16 PM
I liked it.
But there is just something about watching that movie with a bunch of other people. It just ruined the suspense for me.
lol, ya their was too many people at that halloween party to really pay attention to the movie.

But I liked it anyway, good stuff :wootrock:

He Is Legend
01-03-2004, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by 666vicious666@Jan 2 2004, 01:17 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

This movie was (in my opinion) Pure CARP!!!!!!!!!!

It was not scary at all!!!

Just grusome....Yeay I got blood thrown up on me!!!
Tell us a Scary movie then all mighty one

All time fav movie here is the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre, best horror film ive ever seen

28 days later was ok..looks like the writer has some issues :oooo:

unforgiven
01-04-2004, 02:57 AM
personaly the movie was so stupid....i fell asleep watching it lol rofl

i mean the beginning didn't catch my attention at all and the plot was pathetic.
(i watched it when i woke up"the movie was just getting over had to restart it lol)

final review stupid as hell dont even bother renting it :thumbs:

Dissectional
01-04-2004, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by unforgiven@Jan 3 2004, 09:57 PM
personaly the movie was so stupid....i fell asleep watching it lol rofl

i mean the beginning didn't catch my attention at all and the plot was pathetic.
(i watched it when i woke up"the movie was just getting over had to restart it lol)

final review stupid as hell dont even bother renting it :thumbs:
you are LAME! So what is your next review Mr. Ebert? The Wild Thornberrys? :rofl:

I didn't like it as much as I had hoped, seeing as I am a rabid zombie movie fan, but it had a good story, was creepy, and was well done....it just ended up lacking something for me.

You're stupid... :rofl:

You're still my #1 man though.. :thumbs:

EXEcution
01-04-2004, 04:05 AM
Originally posted by Dissectional@Jan 3 2004, 11:15 PM
The Wild Thornberrys?
:oooo:

666vicious666
01-04-2004, 06:16 AM
Originally posted by Chaotic@Jan 3 2004, 12:01 PM
All time fav movie here is the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre, best horror film ive ever seen

I would have to agree with you that the original Texas Chainsaw Masacre is the scariest movie ever made...

It's really a matter of opinion...some people fid the movie "The Omen" disturbing...I find it laugh out loud funny...

The first couple of Nightmare on Elm St. movies were pretty scarry too...

It takes a really scary movie to get me, cuz if I see a cheezy or corny one I make fun of it the whole way through.