PDA

View Full Version : How do you....

Death-Dude
02-04-2004, 12:39 AM
....or whatever they call it in UT, in Q3 games, "/condump whatever" would get you a text file, whatever.txt, showing all the console for that session. I looked at a couple of console command lists, but couldn't find it.

Fragetti
02-07-2004, 01:29 PM
I think the info you want is in your .log file. Located in the C:\ut2003\systems folder. Every time you start a game a new file starts. of course it also depends on what .ini file you used to start the game. Default is ut2003.ini. if you open this file
Read down the list you will see where the log entry is and this is where you would
Add or rename your log. Here is am excellent source for info

UT Admin (http://www.unrealadmin.org/modules.php?name=Sections&op=viewarticle&artid=6)
Frag :wave:

Death-Dude
02-08-2004, 06:25 PM
Thanks! I've been trying to find a way to do when when I choose. I've seen admin 'front-ends' that let you drop the current console text into a log.txt, but no command line thing for it for a regular client. I have to think it's possible, but so far that's what I'd found, that you have to just have a log running. That'll work, but I liked the /condump something.txt of Wolf and such.