PDA

View Full Version : .................

noldhor
02-20-2004, 12:46 AM
Okay, i got a headphone now for the games:) The bad thing is, my english is not so good, most of the time i dont speak. If u speak to me and i dont answer, its probably bcs i didnt understand hehe. I will learn ok:) Just be patient with me:)

PJ'l_Master
02-20-2004, 12:51 AM
where are you from?

noldhor
02-20-2004, 03:31 AM
PJ'l Master, Im from Quebec city, Canada. I live in the french part of Canada. All people I know here are french speaking people so, im not used to speak in english.

Goober
02-20-2004, 12:21 PM
That is alright Noldhor......This way you can cuss us out and we will never know it.....Well, except for Nick

noldhor
02-20-2004, 02:00 PM
hehe thats right Goober:)

Naa, dont worry guys, i will never insult people from the clan:)

Pure_Evil
02-20-2004, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by noldhor@Feb 20 2004, 09:00 AM
hehe thats right Goober:)

Naa, dont worry guys, i will never insult people from the clan:)
then get out, you'll be no fun on TS :rofl:

Nick
02-20-2004, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Goober@Feb 20 2004, 08:21 AM
That is alright Noldhor......This way you can cuss us out and we will never know it.....Well, except for Nick
:devil: :devil: :devil:

tabarnak de calise d'osti siboire que t'as raison !! :oooo: :angel:

Nick
02-20-2004, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by noldhor@Feb 19 2004, 08:46 PM
Okay, i got a headphone now for the games:) The bad thing is, my english is not so good, most of the time i dont speak. If u speak to me and i dont answer, its probably bcs i didnt understand hehe. I will learn ok:) Just be patient with me:)
I must admit even if I'm pretty good in english....

I also have a lot of trouble understanding you guys....

I have a lot of difficulty recognizing your voices...(exept twitch :lol: )

noldhor
02-20-2004, 04:39 PM
Lolll Nick !!

lacher un gros TABARNAK, ça fait du bien des fois! hehehe

Pure, anyway i dont speak on TS hehehe, hard for me to nderstand what people r saying:( do understand half of what they say lol

PimpDaddy
02-20-2004, 09:28 PM
This'll be nuts :rofl:
English
True English
French
...and english with a german accent if Rose comes on :thumbs:

{DS} = a multi-national force :rofl:

Pure_Evil
02-20-2004, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by PimpDaddy@Feb 20 2004, 04:28 PM
This'll be nuts :rofl:
English
True English
French
...and english with a german accent if Rose comes on :thumbs:

{DS} = a multi-national force :rofl:
Don't forget BW :w00t: Denmark I believe :jammin:

and a future Sweede to come too :oooo:

PimpDaddy
02-21-2004, 02:22 PM
All world clan :wootrock:

Burn the Witch
02-21-2004, 05:22 PM
Aaah, yes British hilarity does ensue.

PJ'l_Master
02-21-2004, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by noldhor@Feb 20 2004, 03:31 AM
PJ'l Master, Im from Quebec city, Canada. I live in the french part of Canada. All people I know here are french speaking people so, im not used to speak in english.
ya know, thats funny cuz my last name is French :rofl:

noldhor
02-21-2004, 06:20 PM
whats ur last name PJ'l Master?

Red[GummiBear]
02-21-2004, 07:09 PM
i am part french canadian but i dont speak french...i took french for 4 years in HS and spoke it well then, but it has been a long time since and i have never really kept up with it

noldhor
02-21-2004, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by Red[GummiBear]@Feb 21 2004, 02:09 PM
i am part french canadian but i dont speak french...i took french for 4 years in HS and spoke it well then, but it has been a long time since and i have never really kept up with it
If i speak in french on TS, Im sure u will understand:) maybe not everything but u will for sure.

Me too, I like to see all of us from different places and now all united together

Here Our Soldiers Stand From All Around The World
Waiting In A Line To Hear The Battle Cry
All Are Gathered Here Victory Is Near
The Sound Will Fill The Hall Bringing Power To Us All
We Alone Are Fighting For Metal That Is True
We Own The Right To Live The Fight We're Here For All Of You
Now Swear The Blood Upon Your Steel Will Never Dry
Stand And Fight Together Beneath The Metal Sky

Brothers Everywhere
Raise Your Hands Into The Air
We're Warriors
Warriors Of The World
Like Thunder From The Sky
Sworn To Fight And Die
We're Warriors
Warriors Of The World

Thundarr
02-24-2004, 06:29 PM
noldhor, if you speak French REALLY slow, I might be able to understand you... I minored in French in College, but since I don't use it, I've lost it... Takes me a while to get it, but eventually I do... (I graduated college in 1995, so it's definitely been a while since I've spoken and/or read it) :oooo:

JIMINATOR
02-24-2004, 06:51 PM
hmmm, you just need a few words, like "die bastard!!" or "behind you!!"... :P

Goober
02-24-2004, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by Thundarr@Feb 24 2004, 01:29 PM
noldhor, if you speak French REALLY slow, I might be able to understand you... I minored in French in College, but since I don't use it, I've lost it... Takes me a while to get it, but eventually I do... (I graduated college in 1995, so it's definitely been a while since I've spoken and/or read it) :oooo:
Oh....you silly hootchie mamma you........the only thing French you remember from college is the kissing....... :rolf1:

Death-Dude
02-24-2004, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by Burn the Witch@Feb 21 2004, 11:22 AM
Aaah, yes British hilarity does ensue.
I say! Raw-ther!

Heck, Nold, I thought my insane banter with Unfo just bored you to tears, so you turned it off! Don't be shy to speak up, or even spout off! Maybe it'll help you out with conversational English....in no time you'll be throwing around terms like "...tell you what..." and "f***ing Ay"! :rofl:

noldhor
02-25-2004, 03:36 AM
hey guys u r encouraging me:) thats cool! Well, thats right, im really shy to speak in english lol, bit scared that you wont understand me but, if i dont speak, how could i know if u will understand or not? Lol, I will try, slowly for sure but i will try:)

The worst thing is its hard for me to understand what u r saying, so i dont really reply hehehe. Thuesday night game, we were supposed to kill using combos only but it took me a looooooonnnggggg time to understand hehehe. I heard peple saying, Noldhor, what was that? primary fire? Noldhor, what r u doing?

lolllll I felt a bit stupid after but thats okay hehe:) We play for fun right:)

I love u guys:)

noldhor
02-25-2004, 03:53 AM
Originally posted by Thundarr@Feb 24 2004, 01:29 PM
hey Thundarr!

Thats cool, so you speak french:) I begin to feel not so alone hehehe:) Yes we can speak in french if u want, but few words only because its gonna be boring for other guys:)

Pure_Evil
02-25-2004, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by noldhor@Feb 24 2004, 10:36 PM
The worst thing is its hard for me to understand what u r saying, so i dont really reply hehehe. Thuesday night game, we were supposed to kill using combos only but it took me a looooooonnnggggg time to understand hehehe. I heard peple saying, Noldhor, what was that? primary fire? Noldhor, what r u doing?

lolllll I felt a bit stupid after but thats okay hehe:) We play for fun right:)

I love u guys:)
don't worry Nol, Red plays the same way, but he knows how to shoot combos and what combo whore night was all about :oooo: :angel:

Hi Red G :wave: :rofl:

noldhor
02-25-2004, 02:43 PM
lol

Thundarr
02-25-2004, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by noldhor+Feb 24 2004, 10:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (noldhor @ Feb 24 2004, 10:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Thundarr@Feb 24 2004, 01:29 PM
noldhor, if you speak French REALLY slow, I might be able to understand you...&nbsp; I minored in French in College, but since I don&#39;t use it, I&#39;ve lost it...&nbsp; Takes me a while to get it, but eventually I do...&nbsp; (I graduated college in 1995, so it&#39;s definitely been a while since I&#39;ve spoken and/or read it) :oooo:
hey Thundarr&#33;

Thats cool, so you speak french:) I begin to feel not so alone hehehe:) Yes we can speak in french if u want, but few words only because its gonna be boring for other guys:) [/b][/quote]
LOL, Just start with some simple stuff, maybe it&#39;ll come back to me.. :cool: :thumbs:

[EvL]Dakota
02-25-2004, 04:36 PM
:P I kept running into close fights. I think everytime I saw Pure my secondary core would hit him before I could combo it.