PDA

View Full Version : Hey Pimp!

noldhor
02-25-2004, 06:45 PM
Hi Pimp:) I worked on a Sig. I will keep this one finally. But, its a bit empty when u look at it. Do u think u could do something with that? Beside, I have photoshop 7.0 with imageready since 3 or 4 days but, dunno how it works. Anyway, with time i succeed to use it a bit and to do something hehehe! I'm asking your help if you got time, but only if its okay friend ok:) Maybe u could add glowing eyes or some kind of twirling somewhere or anything else, i trust u:) Change things that u dont like, its ok with me

Pure suggested me some lightnings, could looks good

PimpDaddy
02-25-2004, 10:46 PM
Let me throw it into photoshop and blow it up a little to see what is there and what's goin on in the pic because its too small in the post. But yes, I'll take a peek when I get a chance (which may be tonight -not sure because I have to do some f'n painting)

noldhor
02-25-2004, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by PimpDaddy@Feb 25 2004, 05:46 PM
Let me throw it into photoshop and blow it up a little to see what is there and what's goin on in the pic because its too small in the post.* But yes, I'll take a peek when I get a chance (which may be tonight -not sure because I have to do some f'n painting)

Thx a lot Pimp:)

here is the pic again. I worked on it already and modified it.

noldhor
02-25-2004, 10:59 PM
Then I changed the size

noldhor
02-25-2004, 11:00 PM
I changed the color, more red in this one

noldhor
02-25-2004, 11:02 PM
Finally, thats where I am now.