PDA

View Full Version : MillionManLan 3

Smooth[GummiBear]
03-01-2004, 08:57 PM
To ALL that are in DS and their friends. I have heard dirty rumors that you all will not be planning a trip to MML3.. and instead.. waiting for Lanwar on October. :P

I can not express enough just how much I wish you would change your mind. I personally have been to 16 straight Lanwar's.. however if I had to pick one a year to go to.. it would be MML. Not only is it twice as long.. but has twice the number of people.. and maybe even more (last year was 1008). They have official tournies on official tourney PC's for cash and prizes. Have large companies there showing off their new hardware (last year AMD was their showing off the AMD64).

It really is a phenominal time and I hope that you all can make it. If you start planning now, I would think that you could find a way to make it happen considering it isnt until June 24-27.

If you simply can not go, I understand.. but if its because you just are "picking" the October Lanwar as the next trip.. I'll ask that you change your mind.

Not to mention that there will be loads of Gummis there in June :)

Nick
03-01-2004, 09:03 PM
:bawling: I prefered June but the homies.....

Dissectional
03-01-2004, 09:35 PM
I would love too, but I just won't be able to make it. I will most likely be doing my reserve duty at that time period...that is the only thing keeping me from going.

I really do want to go...just so I can see you again Smooth... wub :ghey: :rofl:

Seriously tho, I just don't think I can swing it.

Smooth[GummiBear]
03-01-2004, 10:01 PM
hmm.. well.. if you DO find out a more specific date for your service time and it ISN'T June 24-27.. definetly try to do both.

Pure_Evil
03-01-2004, 11:43 PM
It's not a good time of the year and only getting 11 vacation days a year and 2 weeks vacation with my son, leaves me with 1 free day, not the 3 that MML3 will take. Not to mention the duckets for the extra nights in the hotel, food and drink.

If something changes, maybe, but October is better for me, Diss, Goober, probably Thundarr too.

If enough {DS} want to go, maybe I can make 1-2 of the days, but 4, nope.

Seriously, October is way better.

Tell Purple :wave: :rofl: :rofl:

Burn the Witch
03-02-2004, 12:14 AM
yeah i wont have the 700 pounds i need to finance my trip then :blink:

unforgiven
03-02-2004, 12:15 AM
Man smooth i would really like to go but diss is my ride man..if he isn't going i am not :bandhead:

Goober
03-02-2004, 02:16 AM
Sorry Smooth....as much as I would like to see that many people playing and touching the toys the venders bring, Summer is my most busiest time of the year. If I do get a weekend off (if I'm lucky it's once a month) I spend it on the lake or in the mountains with my family.
That's why I jumped on the winter lanwar....slow time of the year for me.

Red[GummiBear]
03-02-2004, 06:08 PM
ill most likely be there smooth!

Smooth[GummiBear]
03-02-2004, 08:06 PM
woohoo!!!!!! It's been a while since you and Yellow have made it down. Definetly will be nice to have you two there. Maybe youll finally get to meet Stale hahahaahah

EXEcution
03-05-2004, 02:19 AM
Where is it?

Pure_Evil
03-05-2004, 02:59 AM
Louisville Kentucky Hopefully, {DS} and some of GM will rock October Lanwar :jammin:

EXEcution
03-05-2004, 09:13 PM
I wouldnt be able to handle an 11 hour ride! :P