PDA

View Full Version : GummiServer!!!!

Smooth[GummiBear]
03-04-2004, 10:53 PM
Not sure if anyone has posted it here or not.. but the Gummis have a UT2K4 Demo Server up.

Usually its on Onslaught, but we can change it to other things if we need to.

I know unfo has played there.. hope to see others too!

<<Hybrid>>
03-04-2004, 11:16 PM
gz

UncleSam
03-04-2004, 11:35 PM
Cool :cool: :thumbs:

Burn the Witch
03-04-2004, 11:38 PM
Even me? :devil:

Red[GummiBear]
03-05-2004, 04:53 PM
no not you, i have admin rights on this one :oooo:

and on another note, i havent been playing there cuz im not really into ONS, if i wanted to drive vehicles i would play Gran Turismo...however if some people are up for some TDM or CTF i would gladly change the gametype

Pure_Evil
03-05-2004, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by Red[GummiBear]@Mar 5 2004, 11:53 AM
no not you, i have admin rights on this one :oooo:

and on another note, i havent been playing there cuz im not really into ONS, if i wanted to drive vehicles i would play Gran Turismo...however if some people are up for some TDM or CTF i would gladly change the gametype
remember Red, {DS} will have a kick ass 2004 server in a few weeks, so be nice to Brother Twitch :devil: ;) :wave: :rofl:

Also Red, {DS} will be playing TDM and ONS since our clan has plenty o playas, so we&#39;ll be sure to give ya some more fights :w00t:

Nice to see Sir Smoothness jump in with us last night too :jammin:

Smooth[GummiBear]
03-06-2004, 08:50 PM
The driving of vehicles in ONS is definetly a nice change of pace. It&#39;s definetly some of the most fun I&#39;ve had since I first started playing BR in UT2K3. It&#39;s definetly the team mod that I will be voting for in June for the MML tourney. Same with AsylumLAN in May.

CTF and BR has always been fun.. but they better come out with some smaller maps. Those two in the demo are friggin huge.

DM is still what I play most often tho. 1v1 and TDM. Just so fun ever since UT2K3 came out and Ive actually had people (NE) to play with and show me how to improve.

LaSH
03-06-2004, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by Red[GummiBear]@Mar 5 2004, 04:53 PM

Yo RED,thanks for that 2cents worth you gave us their.

Now,i wounder what to do with it? What can you get now days for 2cents?

NAH,tell yah what RED. Just keep the 2cents and save all of them up. Then when you have enough. Go buy you a pair of those shoes that make you look taller. I personaly think you would look good in some high hells. But no other color than RED. :rofl: :rofl: :thumbs: :drink: :wave:

Fragetti
03-06-2004, 09:07 PM
Thanks Guy&#39;s :thumbs: :jammin:

Red[GummiBear]
03-07-2004, 06:13 AM
Originally posted by LaSH+Mar 6 2004, 09:01 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LaSH @ Mar 6 2004, 09:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Red[GummiBear
,Mar 5 2004, 04:53 PM]

Yo RED,thanks for that 2cents worth you gave us their.

Now,i wounder what to do with it? What can you get now days for 2cents?

NAH,tell yah what RED. Just keep the 2cents and save all of them up. Then when you have enough. Go buy you a pair of those shoes that make you look taller. I personaly think you would look good in some high hells. But no other color than RED. :rofl: :rofl: :thumbs: :drink: :wave: [/b][/quote]
you could keep those 2 cents and buy some skillz :oooo:

ive been getting nuttin but love on these boards lately, wonder what sparked this?
:WTF: doesnt matter, take it how you like it, and if you dont like it then tough

LaSH
03-07-2004, 06:13 PM
Maybe if you wasnt such a smarta&#036;&#036; all the time. You would get nothing but love. Dont get me wrong here, i respect the GUMMIES. Just certain ones i dont. Ones like you that think your all that with a big head on their shoulders. And talk about skillz,lol. How long you been playing compaired to how long i have been playing? But like i said egomaniacs like yourself dont see certain things like that. As far as im concerned you cant take your 2cents and your skillz and shove them up your a&#036;&#036; bro.

unforgiven
03-07-2004, 07:40 PM
ok enough............................................ ........................ :thumbs: