PDA

View Full Version : 3 Zelda's in 1?

SALvation
11-13-2002, 03:10 PM
A magazine is reporting in Japan that all people there that pre-order the upcoming Zelda game on GC, they will get a free disk that contains Zelda: Ocarina of Time and also the Zelda 64DD game that was never released. No word if this will be released in the US.

Could you imagine getting 3 Zelda's at once?!?

Sirc
11-13-2002, 04:55 PM
I played Ocarina of Time all the way through and enjoyed it very much, and we have Majora's Mask (the next one), but I watched Sifi playing it and it just didn't catch my fancy. By that time I was playing Blade of Darkness on the PC and haven't touched a console game since then.

I'm glad to see some of the console games are being released on the PC platorms now. I played Parasite Eve II part way through and loved it, but it was a rental and the second disk was borked, so I never got to finish it. I'm gonna have to see if I can find an emulator and ROM for it for the PC. I wish they would come out with a new one. Parasite Eve rocks.

Sorry, went a little off topic. :rolleyes:

Dark Reign
11-13-2002, 09:34 PM
That would be so very cool. The new Zelda game, the unrelased one, and the Ocarina(whcih I already have)
Still, I hate that new Link. 3D Color Shading just looks ugly, and only a few select games make it look decent.

Rivers
11-19-2002, 03:38 AM
Yeah I also read that too Sal. Man oh man I could go for that promo in the US but no word if its gonna be stateside or not.

Dangerous Dan
11-19-2002, 05:55 AM
Originally posted by Dark Reign@Nov 13 2002, 09:34 PM
That would be so very cool. The new Zelda game, the unrelased one, and the Ocarina(whcih I already have)
Still, I hate that new Link. 3D Color Shading just looks ugly, and only a few select games make it look decent.
have you seen the gameplay movies? nothing to be disapoined in there :D

Dark Reign
11-19-2002, 02:09 PM
No, but I probably should before I make first impressions. Oh well. :D