PDA

View Full Version : To all UT2K3 Players!

|SCK|Sephiroth
11-15-2002, 07:21 AM
Hello, I am head of The Mad Hatters/ In case you do not know we are a UT2K3 clan. I wish to form something for all gamemecca.net UT2K3 cplayers that are currently in a clan in Gamemecca.net. It is a branch for Death Ball or Bombing Run. I am hoping to get a good enough group to where we can just beat the **** out of anyone. If you are interested, PM me and I would like to get in contact with you. This group will be called The Meccas. I hope to have around 10-15 people so in case people cannot make it to games, there can be enough people. Thank you for taking time to read.

=MH=Neo-Karma
Mad Hatters
The Meccas

::: DARK PSI :::
11-15-2002, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Neo-Karma@Nov 15 2002, 03:21 AM
Hello, I am head of The Mad Hatters/ In case you do not know we are a UT2K3 clan. I wish to form something for all gamemecca.net UT2K3 cplayers that are currently in a clan in Gamemecca.net. It is a branch for Death Ball or Bombing Run. I am hoping to get a good enough group to where we can just beat the **** out of anyone. If you are interested, PM me and I would like to get in contact with you. This group will be called The Meccas. I hope to have around 10-15 people so in case people cannot make it to games, there can be enough people. Thank you for taking time to read.

=MH=Neo-Karma
Mad Hatters
The Meccas
Detroit server is all set up for you guys to play on. It is a Death Ball server.