PDA

View Full Version : Ban the Outlaws!!

Grimmy
11-19-2002, 06:59 AM
Dam, there are so many of youm you guys are going to have to set up times or something when you play. Couldn't be on a server tonight without being ganged up. O well, I would say I held my own tonight. I couldn't believe it, I could actually play. Even won a map, that hasn't happened in like months lol

Well it was nice playing against ya tonight. Thank god for Leon being there, I knew he was camping and easy frag to stay on top lol :P

Nightflier
11-19-2002, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by Grimmy@Nov 18 2002, 10:59 PM
Dam, there are so many of youm you guys are going to have to set up times or something when you play. Couldn't be on a server tonight without being ganged up. O well, I would say I held my own tonight. I couldn't believe it, I could actually play. Even won a map, that hasn't happened in like months lol

Well it was nice playing against ya tonight. Thank god for Leon being there, I knew he was camping and easy frag to stay on top lol :P
Come to Quake 3 so I can whoop on you a little too. I feel so left out now. :D

Sirc
11-19-2002, 07:53 AM
Hey Grimmy, do ya got AVP2? Hehe. :D

Sirc
11-19-2002, 07:53 AM
GG's tonight dude. You were rockin da house! :D

Grimmy
11-19-2002, 08:01 AM
no, the only games I have are SS 1 & 2, UT03, and warcraft II, if you could that as a game lol

Justncredible
11-19-2002, 08:33 AM
it was cool to get to see the grimms win, I had forgot how bad the lag was, leon I am glad to see the guy still plays, he deserves his own forum I think, a place to post screens of him camping, he plays all the time,,,, me I was pinging to high to choppy to play, I get like 5 frags then i end up with like 5 / 40, still had fun tho, what a super fast game sam is,,,,, hell yeah thats why I loved it...... :D

Grimmy
11-19-2002, 08:37 AM
so that was you with the old tags. I was a bit confused there for a while. Didn't know if it was you or someone trying to be you.

Justncredible
11-19-2002, 08:40 AM
no one could suck that bad but me,,,, I use to give you a run,,,, and well the forum we are in use to have more troubles gibbing my sorry 56k haveing ass............. ;)

Grimmy
11-19-2002, 08:43 AM
lol, well it was good to see you again. I would have said something, but I didn't think it was you. I haven't seen the old tags in ages, so that was why. Next time I see ya on, I will give ya a hollar, and then we will whoop dem dam Outlaws. They know how to hog the servers heheh :P Hope they don't hog the same bathroom together though :unsure: :lol:

Sirc
11-19-2002, 09:36 AM
Ahhhhh, Leon. That dude has taken grenade spamming camping to another level in Fortress. No more can it be said that campers never win. Leon CAN and DOES win in the Fortress. And you'll never see him the entire game.

As much as it drives me nuts, I have to give him credit. He is really good at camping. And he gets into places that aren't possible to get into. I've tried. I don't know how he does it. I have no idea how he gets up on the ledge by the grenade launcher in the Tomb. :rolleyes:

But if you play against him enough you learn where he is and its easy to kill him. Except for the Fortress. He rules there. Amazing. :rolleyes: :D

OUTLAWS The Machine
11-19-2002, 11:25 AM
I don't know how he throws those grenades so far and quick.

Hobbes
11-19-2002, 11:26 AM
To get to that ledge in the Tomb... start by the minigun (i think its from that room, don't remember exactly, too lazy too check, whatever), pull out your knife, and start running up the ramp and jump from the right corner just before the top. Turn and curve right and you should land right on that little ledge along the screen. I also saw Leon sitting on the small ledge on the inside of the screen above the rl. I thought that was pretty clever. Maybe he rocket jumped up there...

And the trick to beating him on Fortress is to get a pal to jump in front of your shotgun a lot so you can beat him to the fraglimit. Thanks for being my pal earlier Sirc! :lol:

Grimmy
11-19-2002, 05:41 PM
I don't know how to get up there either, but since I am a runner, not a camper, I don't think I want to try. I have played Leon enough, I know where he camps, especially in fortress. I love that map when he is there!!