PDA

View Full Version : DOA will be representing GameMecca as a server

SASQUATCH
09-16-2002, 02:00 AM
I will be having the server call Gamemecca.net (DOA-SAS) for anyone to play. Every now and then it will be up for all to play. I am trying to get it working and running better so that it doesn't lag much ok.

So far I have been testing it and getting better at it but nothing is perfect with the new patch which I hope it will come. For now I will have only 8 players and there will be no observers just setting it up as a dedicated server. Sometime soon I will be getting to monster system that will be up 24/7. One of the systems I will be getting will be a Dual processor for Unreal 2003. The other will be for SS2. The third system which is the one I have at home will be sometimes SS2 and tournaments for all to play in and occasionally it will be used for DOA private match. I will also be setting up a new line connection for better performance. This will be my plan and there is more I have installed but I will wait until I get this setup first.

I hope that everyone of you will be on my server and I will be monitoring the server for any problems for now until I know it's working fine. Any ideas let me please ok guys.

SHOGUN - You mention a program that I can monitor who is playing. I would like to get it, so please send me the link and I will purchase it and what ever program that would help me maintain the server and for better performance.

Oh and one more thing guys I will be upgrading my connection because it looks like I will be finally working back again soon. I have a new project to design with TimeView Corp and work for another company. The good thing about my job is that I work from home and I am my own boss, which makes it easy for me but dead lines must be done.

I will be making new arrangements and adding a new moderator which should help.

Thank you all and hope to see you on my server.

SASQUATCH

::: DARK PSI :::
09-16-2002, 02:06 AM
Awesome work Sas. Thanks for helping our growing community!

Phoenix
09-16-2002, 02:08 AM
Thanks SAS!:D

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
09-16-2002, 02:08 AM
You are the man Sas.

SASQUATCH
09-16-2002, 02:38 AM
[quote:ff7470ea8b=":: DARK LEVIATHAN ::"]Awesome work Sas. Thanks for helping our growing community![/quote:ff7470ea8b]

Love you avatar Lev.

I am honor to do this for GameMecca because this is going to be our home and I want to make GameMecca known throughout the world.
Like I said before, we are family now and we need to stick together and make this work becasue of the hard work you guys have done and I am so proud to be apart of this wonderful forum amd community.

Ok lets make this work right because I look forward to see this forum grow.

SAS

OUTLAWS The Machine
09-16-2002, 03:13 AM
If you are using Serious Runner to run the server you can have it display something like "Visit the forums on www.gamemecca.net." or something like that.

OUTLAWS The Machine
09-16-2002, 03:13 AM
Oh and thanks again SAS!