PDA

View Full Version : About DOAs-MH tags

LaSH
11-29-2002, 08:04 PM
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:I came back and edited this for a reason. I was wrong for some of the things i said. So in that i say......To all outlaws..

We came up with a tag not knowing it was your alls. It was a mistake that we over looked. We did not even bother to check to see if it was like eneyone elses. We are to blame for that. SIRC pointed it out to us and i thank you SIRC. We had no intions on doing it on perpose. And the reason i am addressing all of you is because SIRC said you all was discussing it on your private forums. And some of you was a little bothered by it. Now to answer SIRC question about it being on our web page. SAS had went and started designing that that night. Before we knew it was the same as your tags. He is in the process of fixing it ASAP. SIRC we all felt you was a little hot because you replyed to the thred twice. Once was enough for us dude. Please give some of us a little credit for not being completly stupid. :D I hope this clears things up and all is well.

Sirc
11-29-2002, 08:31 PM
Stop telling me to chill out LaSH. I have yet to say an angry word to you about it. You are the one blowing this all out of proportion. You are the one that is using profanity and throwing around smartass remarks. I never said you STOLE our tags. I just pointed out that the Outlaws used that bracket combination. We may not have been too pleased if you would have stayed with them, but hey, life goes on. Quit trying to make this sound like you are being attacked or something. You are the only one pissing about it. And if you continue to push this then it probably WILL turn ugly.

Take a deep breath. Take a pill or something. Relax. :)

Stop overreacting, and please stop PMing me about it. :rolleyes:

OUTLAWS Spike
11-29-2002, 08:34 PM
I haven't read 1 thing from Sirc that said anything like you are discribing LaSH B)

LaSH
11-29-2002, 08:41 PM
OK SIRC what ever you say. As long as you all understand that we are not useing the tags that belong to you all. As far as the PMing gose SIRC, you got it.

Dangerous Dan
11-30-2002, 04:39 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Sirc@Nov 29 2002, 08:31 PM
Stop telling me to chill out LaSH. I have yet to say an angry word to you about it. You are the one blowing this all out of proportion. You are the one that is using profanity and throwing around smartass remarks. I never said you STOLE our tags. I just pointed out that the Outlaws used that bracket combination. We may not have been too pleased if you would have stayed with them, but hey, life goes on. Quit trying to make this sound like you are being attacked or something. You are the only one pissing about it. And if you continue to push this then it probably WILL turn ugly.

Take a deep breath. Take a pill or something. Relax. :)

Stop overreacting, and please stop PMing me about it. :rolleyes:
Lash and Sirc, plz understand that the outlaws tags are parctically identicle in formation to the old DWF tags

Sirc
11-30-2002, 04:54 AM
Um, but they are not identical. The first experimental DOA-MH tag brackets WERE identical to the Outlaws tag brackets.

Are ya trying to cause further problems or something? :blink: :D

There is really nothing else to discuss here. Thread locked. :)

Nobody
11-30-2002, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Sirc@Nov 29 2002, 10:54 PM
Thread locked.   :)
Are you sure ? :rolleyes: :D