PDA

View Full Version : So what now?

OUTLAWS The Machine
12-07-2002, 04:33 AM
Now you have 30 people wanting to join in on the MERCAP progam. You sure this is a good idea?

::: DARK PSI :::
12-07-2002, 04:38 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS The Machine@Dec 7 2002, 12:33 AM
Now you have 30 people wanting to join in on the MERCAP progam. You sure this is a good idea?
Ok Machine, don't be jealous.. you can join too... Salvation will be your mentor!

OUTLAWS The Machine
12-07-2002, 04:47 AM
Oh goodie goodie! LOL

Sirc
12-07-2002, 04:50 AM
Can I still rent out FASTway? But you should know that I'm really bad about retuning things on time and I don't pay late fees. :D

Dangerous Dan
12-07-2002, 05:09 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS The Machine@Dec 7 2002, 04:33 AM
ppl in MERCAP arent guarenteed to become official MERCs, its a training program to help ppl aceive MERC skillz, if they acheive MERC skillz then we'll lett'em join, if not, they'll keep practicing

OUTLAWS The Machine
12-07-2002, 05:15 AM
So they are quitting thier old clans to become members of the MERCAP. What happens to them when they are denied full MERC membership? Not all clans are willing to take back members that leave.

Hobbes
12-07-2002, 05:17 AM
I hope no one involved in this is dyslexic. MERCAP is dangerously close to MECRAP. :P :lol:

Dangerous Dan
12-07-2002, 05:19 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS The Machine@Dec 7 2002, 05:15 AM
So they are quitting thier old clans to become members of the MERCAP. What happens to them when they are denied full MERC membership? Not all clans are willing to take back members that leave.
......... do you need to put down our idea? we're giving ppl the opertunity to improve, we have good trainers and players

Dangerous Dan
12-07-2002, 05:20 AM
Originally posted by Hobbes@Dec 7 2002, 05:17 AM
I hope no one involved in this is dyslexic. MERCAP is dangerously close to MECRAP. :P :lol:
lol

Mr Clean
12-07-2002, 05:29 AM
do you need to put down our idea? we're giving ppl the opertunity to improve, we have good trainers and players

DD I think he was merely pointing out pertinent information, that's all....

OUTLAWS The Machine
12-07-2002, 05:48 AM
I was not putting down your idea at all. And it is great for those who are not in a clan already. I'm just saying a lot of people that are currently in clans will probably want to participate and if some clans start losing a lot of members then that might generate hard feelings between clans.

Dangerous Dan
12-07-2002, 05:50 AM
point taken

MR. SLiK
12-07-2002, 05:57 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS The Machine@Dec 6 2002, 08:33 PM
the MERCAP progam.
Its actually a cool kinda program were developing. When the user downloads this "MERCAP" program, it changes everything (there cursor, icons, background, everything) to a picture that says MERC owns you bitch. Pretty neat huh?

Ra\/en
12-07-2002, 07:45 AM
well personally i dont really care if somebody leaves my clan to join the mercap program

it just says they aint devoted :lol:

Dangerous Dan
12-07-2002, 07:48 AM

Grimmy
12-07-2002, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS The Machine@Dec 7 2002, 12:15 AM
I think it is a good idea, don't get me wrong, but I have to agree with Machine, from the quote I quoted. We been there, you can have Proxy, just hope he doens't join another clan after yours.

What does Mercap stand for?? Just curious. I have only seen one out there. B)

BIGGD01
12-07-2002, 10:17 AM
holy crap, mercs are offering training and a chance to be like them-see ya gods-where do i sign??\

j/k

i think its good to get more members as i enjoy a game better when there are members from a known clan. i hate games that have people you dont know as sometimes they are too easy. i think it is a smack in the face though when someone joins our clan and leaves to join another so soon. that causes bad blood no matter how you look at it and the person will be harassed in almost every game he plays against a god who was offended. Proxy did nothing but insult the gods clan no matter how you look at it for joining and leaving for mercs. I was not bothered too much as i would rather top notch as partner but it's like he said that our clan is not better than the merc clan. where as you can feel that way and you should as you are mercs and i am gods--this is the message i got from the move. i suggest those in charge not to let anyone join there clan atleast without a two weak join up trial. i think mercs have the right idea in that dept.

Proxy i will not get on your case but i know others will. it is wrong what you did. i will not harrass you in any game we play together--i will just baptize you!!!!!!!! :D

mercs keep them coming i will qualify your recruits--- :P

ME BIGGD

SASQUATCH
12-07-2002, 03:11 PM
This is just a game and this program is welcome for anyone and can decide to join any other clan when they decide to leave. If I was a leader again and if I had five of my members leave and then decide to come back I would consider it because again they can do what they wish as long as it is just peaceful and no threads or disrespectful but what's more importantly is that they play and improve. The more they get better the better the competition.

If we were to be challenge by another forum we would stand together and to me we are just one big family with just another tag name. If I was playing with someone who uses alias a lot, then that is his choice no one else. They don't like it, don't say a word just play because that is what I do and I was insulted by a player who I know who it is using a alias but I didn't take it hard I just continue to play and the good thing about that guy was that I had fun playing him and words do not mean anything to me but threads I do take it seriously.

We could consider looking at it in a good way not in so much in a negative way but positive. We have young man here and kids that play and they make mistakes like we do when we were young and even the older guys like myself with experience make mistakes. I have been on this forum and have made mistakes but now I have learned to respond to many players in a good sensible way without conflict of any kind and if I do I then PM them or email them so that no one gets involve. The holidays are here and what better way to enjoy our company together by exchanging ideas and more in a good fashion.

Strider
12-07-2002, 04:18 PM
Yea GODS please try not to bother PROXY in the games or on the forums. I asked him to join MERCAP and he decided that he wanted to learn more than what you guys would teach him in GODS. My bro says that gods dont train their players as far as he knows and PROXY wants training. Im his mentor for the MERCAP-MERC thing and a couple other guys (t4m, dan, fast) are playing him and helping him out too, so in gods he would only get better by practice, but in MERCAP he can get better by training, watching other MERCs, and practicing. Im not saying anything towards gods to start any sh1t I just would like you guys not to get on case when you see him. He wouldnt say that himself cuz he got upset yesterday when raven, whocares, and grimmy said some things (proxy said they said something that upset him but Im not sure what it was) in the thread about him not being a god. So just try not to give him a hard time, even if its wrong what he did. Thanks. Cya guys later. :)

SASQUATCH
12-07-2002, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by Ranger@Dec 7 2002, 11:18 AM
Yea GODS please try not to bother PROXY in the games or on the forums. I asked him to join MERCAP and he decided that he wanted to learn more than what you guys would teach him in GODS. My bro says that gods dont train their players as far as he knows and PROXY wants training. Im his mentor for the MERCAP-MERC thing and a couple other guys (t4m, dan, fast) are playing him and helping him out too, so in gods he would only get better by practice, but in MERCAP he can get better by training, watching other MERCs, and practicing. Im not saying anything towards gods to start any sh1t I just would like you guys not to get on case when you see him. He wouldnt say that himself cuz he got upset yesterday when raven, whocares, and grimmy said some things (proxy said they said something that upset him but Im not sure what it was) in the thread about him not being a god. So just try not to give him a hard time, even if its wrong what he did. Thanks. Cya guys later. :)
Ranger you just made matters worse.

How do you expect the gods not to say a word what you just said. I know you mean well but it
can be taken wrong and expect the Gods to express themselves about what you said.

Ranger just leave it be and it will calm down and PROXY will manage and it will pass.

No one here doesn't want to start problem only to express what they feel and that is ok
and it should end.

What is done is done now to move on to better things and to exchange ideas.

Slice
12-07-2002, 05:05 PM
IMO Mercs would be foolish to allow him in. He has clanhopped from DAB to GODS to Mercap in less then a month. Next thing you know he will be T5M. :rolleyes:

Snip3r
12-07-2002, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Ranger@Dec 7 2002, 11:18 AM
My bro says that gods dont train their players as far as he knows and PROXY wants training.
The REAL Gods are so damn good naturally they don't need traininghttp://www.opelwerk.com/smiley-project/animated/bad-smilies/moon.gif

Morpheus
12-07-2002, 06:11 PM
u go snip3r... B)

Strider
12-07-2002, 06:35 PM
yea.....

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
12-07-2002, 07:04 PM
Out of respect for all at GM I wish Proxy no harm.
I told Proxy how I felt and it will end there from me at least.
You see ranger what I said to him is between us.
It has nothing to do with you or your clan.
I said nothing to upset him. I assure you of that.
If I did then he needs to contact me.

Sacrifice
12-07-2002, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Hobbes@Dec 6 2002, 09:17 PM
lmao

Sacrifice
12-07-2002, 07:58 PM
this is not a time to laugh at something :(

BIGGD01
12-07-2002, 08:09 PM
well ranger i know he is your best friend and understand him wanting to be with you in same clan--with that is the reason i will not break chops. now it would have been done better if he explained to the god members that, and i think those mentioned would not have been offended. i just want to fragg anyone in the game to have fun. i have been away for awhile so really didnt even know the guy was in my clan if i had not seen the tags. well as for training the concept is <<GODS>> GAMERS OF DIVINE SKILL what more need i say. but i do feel ripped off abit as i was not trained in my clan. hey maybe i would win more ;)

ME BIGGD

SAS I WILL CALL YA SOON AND WE CAN GET TOGETHER TO BUILD YOUR RIG. I HAVE TAX ID SO I CAN ORDER PARTS FROM MY VENDORS. EXPECT A PM FROM ME SOON.

SASQUATCH
12-07-2002, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by BIGGD01@Dec 7 2002, 03:09 PM
well ranger i know he is your best friend and understand him wanting to be with you in same clan--with that is the reason i will not break chops. now it would have been done better if he explained to the god members that, and i think those mentioned would not have been offended. i just want to fragg anyone in the game to have fun. i have been away for awhile so really didnt even know the guy was in my clan if i had not seen the tags. well as for training the concept is <<GODS>> GAMERS OF DIVINE SKILL what more need i say. but i do feel ripped off abit as i was not trained in my clan. hey maybe i would win more ;)

ME BIGGD

SAS I WILL CALL YA SOON AND WE CAN GET TOGETHER TO BUILD YOUR RIG. I HAVE TAX ID SO I CAN ORDER PARTS FROM MY VENDORS. EXPECT A PM FROM ME SOON.
BIGG I know you have been busy especially with the baby now.
Take all the time you need and I am planning to get a new system
to play on and I do have now a dual processor 2200 but it&#39;s used for
rendering 3D animation and work. I had trouble with the motherboard and
ram. I just send it back and I received the Motherboard and now waiting for the ram.

It would be nice to hear from you and didn&#39;t think you would contact me but I do understand now.

SAS

BIGGD01
12-07-2002, 08:26 PM
did you go xeon or amd mp?

SASQUATCH
12-07-2002, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by BIGGD01@Dec 7 2002, 03:26 PM
did you go xeon or amd mp?
amd mp. . . .