PDA

View Full Version : Hey Slice

Grimmy
09-12-2002, 06:41 AM
I think you are the one, are you doing to update the URL on the gods site?? Also, is that hosted my croteam, or who ever it is that host the old forums? Just wondering, it is a long ass URL for here. If I have to, I will chip in for the web space for our site if there is chance that we might lose it, or just pay for it and let ya upload your things. I would like to work on our site some too.

Grimmy
09-12-2002, 06:41 AM
I think you are the one, are you doing to update the URL on the gods site?? Also, is that hosted my croteam, or who ever it is that host the old forums? Just wondering, it is a long ass URL for here. If I have to, I will chip in for the web space for our site if there is chance that we might lose it, or just pay for it and let ya upload your things. I would like to work on our site some too.

Slice
09-12-2002, 03:07 PM
Grimmy this site will eventually be gamemecca.net . Our site is www.godsclan.us You will be able to get here and there once the site officially launches. ;)

BTW our site is independent, meaning I pay for it, and own the url.

Slice
09-12-2002, 03:07 PM
Grimmy this site will eventually be gamemecca.net . Our site is www.godsclan.us You will be able to get here and there once the site officially launches. ;)

BTW our site is independent, meaning I pay for it, and own the url.

Grimmy
09-12-2002, 03:51 PM
[quote:4a51eb74b1="Slice"]Grimmy this site will eventually be gamemecca.net . Our site is www.godsclan.us You will be able to get here and there once the site officially launches. ;)

BTW our site is independent, meaning I pay for it, and own the url.[/quote:4a51eb74b1]

Ok, I was just wondering and thought I would offer :mrgreen:

Grimmy
09-12-2002, 03:51 PM
[quote:4a51eb74b1="Slice"]Grimmy this site will eventually be gamemecca.net . Our site is www.godsclan.us You will be able to get here and there once the site officially launches. ;)

BTW our site is independent, meaning I pay for it, and own the url.[/quote:4a51eb74b1]

Ok, I was just wondering and thought I would offer :mrgreen: