PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil 0

Dark Reign
12-08-2002, 08:56 AM
Has anyone gotten there grubby little fingers on this game yet?
I wanna know if it's rent/buy worthy. :D

Rivers
12-09-2002, 01:46 AM
I rented it right now and am playing it. If your a Res fan its definatly worth a buy. I like the partner system and it works well with the puzzles. Whether you haven't played a Res game or not is worth the rent. From there you be the judge. :)

Dark Reign
12-09-2002, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Rivers@Dec 9 2002, 01:46 AM
I rented it right now and am playing it. If your a Res fan its definatly worth a buy. I like the partner system and it works well with the puzzles. Whether you haven't played a Res game or not is worth the rent. From there you be the judge. :)
Yes, I've heard about that partner system, but I don't even understand how it works.

Rivers
12-10-2002, 04:14 PM
Its actually pretty simple you can choose which partner to lead and you can tell the other one to fight along side you by the computers control or you can move him/her with the C control stick. When you wanna change who your using you press the X button and you can both explore different parts. You can also give each other items and such. Its actually surprisingly easy to get used to and since theres two of you shooting the zombies die faster which is really neato! :D

Gun Element
12-10-2002, 10:51 PM
Their hasnt been a sucky resident Evil game. So I trust that all will be good.

Dark Reign
12-11-2002, 03:46 AM
Actually RE Survivor blew ass as I remeber. But other then that your right.