PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield 1942?

Pure_Evil
12-11-2002, 01:44 PM
I've got a buddy who loves this game and is looking for a clan to join because he loves teamwork.

Mr Clean
12-11-2002, 05:17 PM
RJ I don't know of any clans doing team play on this yet. How is the team play, does your buddy like it?

Pure_Evil
12-11-2002, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Mr Clean@Dec 11 2002, 12:17 PM
RJ I don't know of any clans doing team play on this yet. How is the team play, does your buddy like it?
He would like it better if the teammates played like a team. He played on our UT3 Bomming Run last night and love watching us kill him as a team and the went to play 1942 team deathmatch (I think) and he said there was no organization. He was frustrated! I'm trying to get him on =MH= but he's stuck on 1942 and doesn't want to focus on UT. Too bad because he pounds me 1 on1 in UT3.

Justncredible
12-11-2002, 06:15 PM
if 1942 was a better made game I would buy it,,,, but from the demo,,, it is the worst unfinished game I have ever seen,,,, I get lag, on DSL,,,, I get connection drops,,, the graphics are not that good,,,, and no sound for my SB live plat,,, just very loud cracking noises,,,,, when you shoot you have to guess where the player is,,, or you miss,,,,,,, oh and do not forget it is doing something woerd to my system,,, i get virtual memeroy warnings and XP gives up more virt memory to play it,,,,,,,, to bad I think it would be a good game in a few years.... <_<