PDA

View Full Version : Who is admin of the forums?

Grimmy
09-12-2002, 07:21 AM
Just wondering who the admin of the forums is?? Just thought I would offer my assistance with the modeling of the forums, for I have worked with them before, and can change a lot of things. Let me know :D

Grimmy
09-12-2002, 07:21 AM
Just wondering who the admin of the forums is?? Just thought I would offer my assistance with the modeling of the forums, for I have worked with them before, and can change a lot of things. Let me know :D

SALvation
09-12-2002, 12:21 PM
I am. Send me any suggestions. Have you worked with phpBB before?

SALvation
09-12-2002, 12:21 PM
I am. Send me any suggestions. Have you worked with phpBB before?

Grimmy
09-12-2002, 04:00 PM
Not with this one, but have with YaBB, which is pretty close to this one. As for sugestions, I read this post at the wrong time, becuase I just woke up lol

Not sure if you can, but can you change some of the smileys around?? Like the ! and ? and the arrow I think would be better if some of the other ones (click view more emotions) were on the main rather then having to click the link for more. Also, it caught me so many times, like switching the preview and submit buttons around? I hit enter and it takes me to preview.

There are a few other things, but when I think of them, I will let ya know :D

Grimmy
09-12-2002, 04:00 PM
Not with this one, but have with YaBB, which is pretty close to this one. As for sugestions, I read this post at the wrong time, becuase I just woke up lol

Not sure if you can, but can you change some of the smileys around?? Like the ! and ? and the arrow I think would be better if some of the other ones (click view more emotions) were on the main rather then having to click the link for more. Also, it caught me so many times, like switching the preview and submit buttons around? I hit enter and it takes me to preview.

There are a few other things, but when I think of them, I will let ya know :D