PDA

View Full Version : This sucks!!!!

Casanova
12-18-2002, 07:16 PM
hmm....... This sucks!!

Look at the pings all the Jercs (Larsman is a Jerc) have!!!
And then mine (and that's the best I can have there).

I tried toi play there, but they were knifing me all the time (so easy for them).

:devil: :devil: :devil: :( :( :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Casanova
12-18-2002, 07:18 PM
Sorry, forgot the pic.
Here it is:

Casanova
12-18-2002, 07:19 PM
Cheap is maybe downloading something, coz his ping is 100 :woot: :woot:

OUTLAWS Ada
12-18-2002, 07:22 PM
I can honestly say I have NEVER played a game with a 2 digit ping. Be glad you have what you have! :D It's not that bad! Just think, when yours improves, you will be so damn good, they'll wonder what just killed them! lol

Slash
12-18-2002, 07:35 PM
Dick, let your preoccupation with ping go. BTW, Larsman was never a JERC. Why are you blanking out your own name?

Grimmy
12-18-2002, 07:36 PM
grrrrrrrrr dem Outlaws!! :devil:

Sirc
12-18-2002, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Casanova@Dec 18 2002, 02:16 PM
hmm....... This sucks!!

Look at the pings all the Jercs (Larsman is a Jerc) have!!!
And then mine (and that's the best I can have there).

I tried toi play there, but they were knifing me all the time (so easy for them).

:devil: :devil: :devil: :( :( :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
So what do you suggest? That Slash take down his servers? What is the point of complaining about this? There is NOTHING Slash can do about it. I'm just happyy that he is generous enough to run his server and give us a great place to frag. His servers work great for people in North America. What more can you possibly ask of him? Why doesn't Europe have its own servers?

Casanova
12-19-2002, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by Slash@Dec 18 2002, 09:35 PM
Dick, let your preoccupation with ping go. BTW, Larsman was never a JERC. Why are you blanking out your own name?
1. hmm... I'm not Dick.
2. I meant Larsman is in your company, I thought it's name is something like Jerc. :woot: :woot:

Why am I blanking out my name ??
Dunno. I had an alias. :devil: