PDA

View Full Version : Serious Sam lag question...

OUTLAWS The Machine
12-20-2002, 09:48 PM
I wonder if our lag issues are caused by some people editing their script to hog more bandwidth. I know someone said that there was a way to modify it to be able to get a larger portion of the bandwidth and I was wondering if these people are resposible for the rest of use having lag issues. If you are one of the people that have modified this sript then please set it back to default. I know people are doing this becuase many have asked me how to do it and I honestly do not know how to change it. It seems like the lag issues are worse now then ever and I think that this is a contributing factor.

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
12-20-2002, 09:54 PM
That is probally true.
although the server is set to a limit it can still be done.

Diablo
12-20-2002, 11:50 PM
If that is the case i need this :D :angel: :rofl:

FUS1ON
12-20-2002, 11:55 PM
I've actually lowered mine from 10000 to 6000 to try and help out. Since then I have not had a single F9s or "Trying to Stab." message and I haven't noticed a loss in performance either. :thumbs:

Slice
12-21-2002, 12:21 AM
There is no question that there is a modification for it. They are indeed the ones who lag out the servers. I just left 3 different games that I was playing because of it. I can't stand when I feel like I am glued to the floor. Hopefully the patch will have improved on this issue.

Slice
12-21-2002, 12:22 AM
But then again, once I am on T1, you all can do what ever you want to your files. I am sure I can hog more then you. :P J/K :lol:

Strifer
12-30-2002, 08:02 PM
http://www.boomspeed.com/strifer/ROFL.jpg