PDA

View Full Version : Leon is the King

Sirc
12-26-2002, 08:09 AM
I have been playing against Leon for close to a year now. He has developed camping skills in Fortress that are unbelievable. He knows where you are. All the time. And his aim is scarey. And he can ricochet grenades to just about any point on the map. I'd go so far as to say that he isn't really even spamming anymore. It may take him 2 or 3 grenades, but he will get you. He doesn't just spam randomly. I bow to his skills. :D

Rivers
12-26-2002, 09:09 AM
That's what I've been noticing too. I mean the guy knows the in and outs of this game so I don't know whether to call him a spammer or say he's a good player. :wacko:

Static
12-26-2002, 12:08 PM
but he can only do that on fortress?

would seem impossible in maps like lost tomb and little trouble.

OUTLAWS The Machine
12-26-2002, 02:09 PM
What I'd like to know is how he can shoot them so far so quickly.

Casanova
12-26-2002, 04:29 PM
I like his style.
If someone has huge ping, he must camp and spam.

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
12-26-2002, 10:01 PM
The guy has skill.

Dan2
12-26-2002, 10:31 PM
I watched him in a demo at Lost Tomb- he jumps up on the ledge by the elephant and rains grenades on both levels while nobody knows he's there. B)

SASQUATCH
12-26-2002, 10:38 PM
I like Leon a lot and for the first time he did speak to me and said hello. I truly believe it was him this time.

I know every spot leon knows I have always been able to catch him. The last game was difficult for me to catch
him for good reason but I was able to catch him in the spot five times only because I didn't at first want to go after him but only toward the end I did. He also won that game and he has always been a player who keeps things to himself and only plays the game.

We could learn a lot from him by just playing the game and having fun.

Leon GG where ever you are my friend. :thumbs:

Pathos
12-27-2002, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by SASQUATCH@Dec 27 2002, 08:38 AM
We could learn a lot from him by just playing the game and having fun.
Good point. I like the fact he cannot be goaded or taunted in any way. He plays, he finishes, he leaves. No complaints in sight. In my brand spanking new Leon voting system i just invented, i give him a 9 out of 10. [waves pom poms]

Strifer
12-30-2002, 07:30 PM
Inertia rulez!