PDA

View Full Version : GODS GameMecca.net server?

HAMMER
09-18-2002, 12:25 PM
I hear rumors of a Gods GameMecca.net server?

Who admins it?

We have a council of Server Administrators here consisting of myself, Sasquatch and Slash. Would you like to be part of that council?

Is your server up 24/7? I never see it in the list.

Well...would you be so kind as to add a small statement something like "Come visit the forums at GameMecca.net!" in your MOTD on your server?

Thanks in advance...

Slice
09-18-2002, 04:48 PM
I saw that server up too. I do not know who admins it. I think there maybe another clan called GODS?

Justncredible
09-18-2002, 05:10 PM
I saw one the other day as <<GODS>>, and it was a no namer playing, when i got f9'ed i was 3/0 and it was 3/0, it would not let me back in, i kept getting wrong diff at the top, and then i could not get in any games without the f9.... :?

Slice
09-18-2002, 05:17 PM
Hammer you are talking about in UT2003 right? Otherwise in SS ViNny runs one at night. I think he just calls it GODS though?

Justncredible
09-18-2002, 05:24 PM
www.godsclan.com
is not us, we might should talk to them,,,, play them for rights,,, we play the fastest game out, and about the only one with no cheats....... :?

Grimmy
09-18-2002, 06:44 PM
If there is a server called GODS, and the map is hole, don't go in, that dumb no namer campers and swims in the cannon area.

As for on UT2003, I did have a GODS server going for a little bit, was just testing everything out, and then I could figure out how the hell to shut it down, then I see it in the sys tray on my screen (duhhh!!)

I like that game, just wish that when you put your crosshairs on someone, they would change color like in sam, otherwise how the hell you know if you hit them. I have a hard time telling what team I am on and a few other things, but is looks kewl as hell. O BTW, someone should mention it to croteam that there netcode kicks ass. As if croteam could have a netcode like that, then SS would be more fun, with like 20 people in a map that was big enough to have room.

Buckshot
09-18-2002, 08:12 PM
could be me , I've been f9 so much lately i just make my own server and play by myself lol besides I haven't seen anyone else to play with , where are all the GODS !!!!

Dangerous Dan
09-18-2002, 08:44 PM
in other games i've heard of clans with the name GODS

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
09-18-2002, 11:29 PM
That was me guys.
I put it up every once in awhile. The reason being is that it can only hold 3 or 4 max before lag kicks in.

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
09-19-2002, 12:30 AM
When its up I am usually playing in it.
I mention the site at least 3 or 4 times during the game.