PDA

View Full Version : Names of the Outlaw rooms

OUTLAWS The Machine
09-12-2002, 10:33 AM
We need to figure out the names of our forum sections. I kind of liked the Saloon for the general, Gallery for screenies and other pics, and of course the Hideout.

OUTLAWS The Machine
09-12-2002, 10:33 AM
We need to figure out the names of our forum sections. I kind of liked the Saloon for the general, Gallery for screenies and other pics, and of course the Hideout.

HAMMER
09-12-2002, 12:35 PM
Actually, for the Hideout, we just need a link somewhere. I think it was the general concensus that we wanted to have it remain completely private. Unless that has changed overnight...I didn't read everything.

HAMMER
Actually, for the Hideout, we just need a link somewhere. I think it was the general concensus that we wanted to have it remain completely private. Unless that has changed overnight...I didn't read everything.

HAMMER
We had discussed using the EZ board for the Hidout. Is that still in effect?

HAMMER
We had discussed using the EZ board for the Hidout. Is that still in effect?

Slash
09-12-2002, 12:46 PM
Using the ezboard for the hideout should only be an option if we are certain we cannot have complete privacy in a Hideout hosted here. We should not splinter the group unless it is absolutely necessary. Hell, it seems in my brief tenure as an Outlaw, that most of the posting occurs in the Hideout. I just don't think it is a viable option to have some people posting on Seriously, some on Ezboard, and some here.

Slash
09-12-2002, 12:46 PM
Using the ezboard for the hideout should only be an option if we are certain we cannot have complete privacy in a Hideout hosted here. We should not splinter the group unless it is absolutely necessary. Hell, it seems in my brief tenure as an Outlaw, that most of the posting occurs in the Hideout. I just don't think it is a viable option to have some people posting on Seriously, some on Ezboard, and some here.

::: DARK PSI :::
09-12-2002, 01:26 PM
I think you guys should stick with a pirate theme.. i loved that!

The skull and crossbones on your old site rocked!

::: DARK PSI :::
09-12-2002, 01:26 PM
I think you guys should stick with a pirate theme.. i loved that!

The skull and crossbones on your old site rocked!