PDA

View Full Version : Recogmended PS2 Game

666vicious666
01-02-2003, 06:23 AM
I got this game for X-Mas and had not opened it up untill anout 4 days ago. This is a giant mecca game buch like Mech Assult, but more of a 1 on 1 style of battle. The story is that you are a mercenary or Raven working for anyone who will pay you. You get hired by a bunch of corperations who want to put each other out of the scene. When you start off in the begining you only have standard parts for your gear(standard rifle, back units, blade,ect....) but as you move allong you aquire grenade rifles, chain guns, hig power rocket launchers, ect......I was Totall amazed on how 3 improoved from AC2. The controls are smoothed out so no more buttom mashing. Also you can drop any used up weapons and gain speed. Another feature I enjoyed was the arena where you fight other gears for money. Eventually when you get to the top 3 the battles become immensly harder than the previeous. If you do get this game I recogmend buying a chian gun, grenade rifle, grenade cannon, tank legs, and a radar equped head B)

The screen shots don't do the game justice :(

Screens (http://gamespot.com/gamespot/filters/products/screenindex/0,11104,533275,00.html)

Gun Element
01-03-2003, 03:06 AM
Ive ALWAYS loved Armored Core and been a fan of it.

Its so much fun and its like so much fin! :jammin:

666vicious666
01-03-2003, 03:13 AM
Do you have AC 3 Gun?

Gun Element
01-07-2003, 02:12 AM
whoops long delay. Been busy.

Nope, but I heard it was good. :woot: