PDA

View Full Version : teaming bumms

[RDH]NEOWOLF[KA]
09-19-2002, 12:46 PM
i was teamed last night by a bunch of cretins know as [HEL] i had a 300 ping and they stil couldn't do much damage.be warned that they are in circulation and are teaming all.odds last night was 4 v 2 and we had high pings that was naughty but they only won by about 4 to me and 1 with my bro chem :) revenge is on the cards ;)

TheUltimateWarrior
09-19-2002, 12:53 PM
do u play 1.05 or 1.07

and thnx for ur warning

[RDH]DarkLadyT[B]
09-19-2002, 01:21 PM
Regardless of the bad blood between [RDH] and [HEL], there is no reason that the good people at GameMecca need to know about it or be dragged into it. So please Neo - keep it within [RDH].

Dangerous Dan
09-19-2002, 02:28 PM
lol, clan rivalries, i take it that happens a lot in games like UT 2003

Mr Clean
09-19-2002, 03:40 PM
Remember, though, DarkLady, that once you are in our house you are part of the family, and any attack on RDH....well, let's just say it's a family affair and leave it at that.

Death to HEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

poncE|420
09-19-2002, 04:14 PM
:) i like this, ui used to be in hel for ss:fe was really funny when we used to piss about with cf ;)

SALvation
09-19-2002, 04:18 PM
Clan wars rock!

and the Outlaws suck!!

[RDH]NEOWOLF[KA]
09-19-2002, 05:44 PM
perhaps your right but having a game isn't much fun when you have people teaming in you is it ? so i am telling these good people where they stand it has nothing to do with rivalry cos they do that with everyone not just us.and besides i will have my own back watch this space :) you arn't anything to do with ut2003 thats my department and i also am the one that introduced [RDH] to this forum also. and i concider them my friends and they are to be told of future ruined games ... they are to me part of the [RDH] family in my chapter.we got to kick their asses for the discrace they caused [RDH] damn [HEL] are goin down lol
who's side are you on DLT ??

[RDH]Snake
09-19-2002, 06:01 PM
Wow, these are my kinda people.

"Oh...and BTW...Mercs are gay."- Agreed
"i like this, ui used to be in hel for ss:fe was really funny when we used to piss about with cf" - I used to do this also
"Death to HEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!" - Right on ;]
"Regardless of the bad blood between [RDH] and [HEL], there is no reason that the good people at GameMecca need to know about it or be dragged into it. So please Neo - keep it within [RDH]." - She's probably right but, I don't like HEL what so ever anymore. Even the old members who I used to frag with on a daily basis have been turned against us. They're breeding RDH hate. So, let's beat their faces in with our erect wangs.

SALvation
09-19-2002, 06:04 PM
There's a quote button you know you RDH incompetent fool! :)

MERC owns joo!

Outlaws continue to suck...especially Hammer!

[RDH]NEOWOLF[KA]
09-19-2002, 06:06 PM
ooer :)

[RDH]Snake
09-19-2002, 06:08 PM
Yeah well copy & paste is easier. I don't need your elite quote buttons!
I've played ss with a lot of clans but..mercs always were poor winners....and losers. If you win...pleeeeeeeease don't be an ego head about it. it doesn't mean you're better than anyone . it just means you have far more time to play the game. and the people you kill...probably millionaires while you sit in your mercified trailor. :P

SALvation
09-19-2002, 06:10 PM
LOL. I disagree. If I win a game it obviously shows I am a better human being than you and if you win, well, obviously you cheated. :)

[RDH]Snake
09-19-2002, 06:17 PM
Being good at a game is all about experience and knowing your surroundings well. Which comes from playing a lot. [img:157e1986b0]http://home.insightbb.com/~snizake/thefinger_red.gif[/img:157e1986b0]

[RDH]NEOWOLF[KA]
09-19-2002, 06:17 PM
you should play snake in a sam 1 game :) and can i watch lol have fun people

Slice
09-19-2002, 06:23 PM
How long has Snake been in RDH? There was a player named Snaaaake in 1.5 for a long time was that you Snake?

[RDH]NEOWOLF[KA]
09-19-2002, 06:29 PM
it may have been lol he gets around does our snake ;) its all good though bro just a bit of a laugh ( i hope )

[RDH]Snake
09-19-2002, 06:33 PM
If he was kicking everyones ass then it was me. :]

Slice
09-19-2002, 06:33 PM
I was only curious, because I don't see much RDH in SSSE. Actually only like once, and it was Grand Master Shinobi. It would be cool if you guys started playing in 1.07 more, we need more players! :)

[RDH]NEOWOLF[KA]
09-19-2002, 06:38 PM
we used to play ss and a few still play ssse but me and snake and the others chose a different game due to lack of netcode and stuff but we may make a return when it gets better :)

[RDH]Snake
09-19-2002, 06:40 PM
I really can't stand the pace of ss:se frag. It's far too fast. You can't think..just run and gun and try not to die...ss1..that was perfect

Slice
09-19-2002, 06:46 PM
THE DAMN NETCODE! :evil: Yeah I know what you mean, the netcode blows. Let's hope those croats release the patch soon or their shoestring following will turn into dental floss. :P

Slice
09-19-2002, 06:50 PM
[quote:243434dbc7="[RDH]Snake"]I really can't stand the pace of ss:se frag. It's far too fast. You can't think..just run and gun and try not to die...ss1..that was perfect[/quote:243434dbc7]

Ahh but that is what makes the game so appealing! It is all reflexes and quick thinking. It does not involve to much strategy, mostly skills.

[RDH]Snake
09-19-2002, 06:53 PM
I dono about the skill part...the maps are rather cheesy. They should have encluded desert temple with it. that was the best map ever. these new maps are crowded. You get a bunch of people just running around spamming grenades or rockets hitting people at random. Desert Temple was skill.

Slice
09-19-2002, 07:00 PM
Try using the shotty, it does wonders on incoming rockets. ;) As far as the maps being crowded, I like it that way. Who wants to spend ten minutes looking for someone, these maps are not supposed to be hide and seek. More like chase and kill!

[RDH]NEOWOLF[KA]
09-19-2002, 07:02 PM
yeah desert temple has to be the best one i have played also :) i remember the major games we used to have and they were damn fun, but alas no more sam 1 realy i see hardly any people in there at all now a days.if more people would upgrade to 1.5 as then people would get a game no matter what server they are on but some people just don't want to and we can't play in them unless we downgrade our sam games.but sam 1 was good for a few things but with me it didn't last too long the appeal left and other games came out so i decided to leave sam behind.

Sauron
09-19-2002, 07:05 PM
at the RDHs there is only one real Hardcore sammer and thats the good old GM Shinobi :)

u should try the map he has made for SS:SE its one of the best ive ever played :)

[RDH]Snake
09-19-2002, 07:12 PM
I used to be a "hardcore" sammer. made maps...skins...check out my bill clinton skin on seriouszone ;] The game had faded...we'll see what happens with ss 3 but, ss:se and fe are officially beyond help by anyone.

Sauron
09-19-2002, 07:15 PM
well but Shinobi is the only one that is still at SS:SE as far as i know :)

or at least the only one i see more often

[RDH]DarkMaster[KA]
09-19-2002, 07:26 PM
[quote:360fd1579d="[RDH]NEOWOLF[KA]"]
who's side are you on DLT ??[/quote:360fd1579d]

NeoWolf I havent had the chance to talk to you before, But over the course of you being in RDH I have observed your actions and comments. That comment you made went over the line. I am a KA and know the responsibility about keeping conversations "civilized" so this is going to be extremely hard. That comment you made seems truly ignorant and inmature. Why? because DarkLadyT is a very good friend of mine, shes been there for RDH and supporting RDH since it was created, doing everything she possibly can to keep it together. You in the other hand seem to be a very inmature and ignorant individual, whats this about warning these people abour [HEL]? people here in GameMecca have no reason why to be draged into this. You need to think about what youre going to say and to whom youre going to say it to. This is a new forum to us filled with people we are trying to make friends with, its all about fun, and im all for it. You come here and post this ?!? sorry but you have no **** clue about what youre talking about... DarkLadyT doesnt need this crap from you or anyone.

[RDH]NEOWOLF[KA]
09-19-2002, 07:31 PM
ooo the fear :) you wanna take this private or would you like to be big bro on here :)

[RDH]DarkMaster[KA]
09-19-2002, 07:37 PM
I messaged the big bro to come and see the thread :D and I would like to message you on ICQ here is my # 146254755, message me when you can so we can talk.

[RDH]Snake
09-19-2002, 07:42 PM
I don't see the problem. Neo's post may have been kind of pointless but I don't think it hurt anyone. Surely doesn't deserve all of this treatment. What's wrong with a clan war. That's what it's all about isn't it. At least he's not going on cussing at them. He keeps the pressure on but still keeps it clean. No harm no foul..

SALvation
09-19-2002, 07:44 PM
I don't think I've ever seen a clan war that I wasn't involved in :)

Slice
09-19-2002, 07:47 PM
Actually it is good to know that Hel teams up on all players. I am glad you told us Neo! :)

[RDH]DarkLadyT[B]
09-19-2002, 07:49 PM
Since NeoWolf felt it necessary to publicy critcize me - I feel I need to reply in defense of myself.

[quote:cc6f0932fa="[RDH]NEOWOLF[KA]"]you arn't anything to do with ut2003 thats my department and i also am the one that introduced [RDH] to this forum also. [/quote:cc6f0932fa]

Once again - hands NeoWolf a cookie [img:cc6f0932fa]http://www.jlcweb.com/~darkladyt/images/cookie.gif[/img:cc6f0932fa]
..and for your information - YOU did not introduce GameMecca to me - Hammer did with his post on our forum.
..also - I am a Breeder - and was asked by an OT to assist in the creation of the UT2k3 kennel - however I think we all know that there is no way in [HEL] (pun intended) that I could help someone who has such an apparent lack of respect for me.

[quote:cc6f0932fa="[RDH]NEOWOLF[KA]"]who's side are you on DLT ??[/quote:cc6f0932fa]

Again - for your information - I'm on the side of [RDH] and maintaining our reputation as a decent group of people interested in gaming and having fun - not randomly bashing other clans. Because face it Neo - no one here knows even the beginnings of the reason for the war with [HEL] -so from an outsiders point of view - your post would appear to just be bashing some clan.

Sorry GameMecca.
:(

[RDH]NEOWOLF[KA]
09-19-2002, 08:25 PM
why do you think he posted doh !!! :) and as a matter of fact it was [DWF]sauron that invited me here and the message got passed :) it was me that told the people of mecca where we was so hehe bummed oh and o forget to add that [DWF]exellent is a friend of mine and we played alot also we know each other from HEL also and i was in HEL stoopid i know all so shake your wang somewhere else

Sauron
09-19-2002, 08:30 PM
ummh well yes it was me who invited Neowolf to Gamemecca

and why cant he tell us that [HEL] teams up against others???
i just dont get the point of the whole discussion and i for my part have to thank Neowolf for the teaming warning of [HEL] cause i can prepare myself now when i fight against some of them :)

[RDH]NEOWOLF[KA]
09-19-2002, 08:36 PM
thats my point bro i just said about it and i didn't so anything wrong here you are all my friends and in them matches sauron i will be there to help :p

[RDH]SpaceMonkey[OT]
09-19-2002, 08:41 PM
You to kids knock it off

[RDH]NEOWOLF[KA]
09-19-2002, 08:43 PM
i was going to but look before this post i didn't start this

^[RDH]^Tunez[KA]
09-19-2002, 08:44 PM
Well athough some of the bickering here between the RDHers is not needed, the original post was not in bad taste. The actual post was not a BIG slam, just pointing out the fact of what had happened. I was in HEL for a LONG time and do know what was going on. But thats beside the point.

As for SS1, I played there for a LONG time and was the first and last Founder appointed when the DV's left. Which of Shinobi's maps are you talking about, the one I did that he worked on some for me or the Fortress? Both were great maps and SS1 was an AWESOME game. But like has been mentioned here, DAMN THE NETCODE!!! :twisted: Would love to see a SS:3 game come out with some netcode fixes.

See you guys around. :D

[RDH]NEOWOLF[KA]
09-19-2002, 08:48 PM
yeah sam was fun i loved it while we played lol the good old days :)

Sauron
09-19-2002, 08:49 PM
i talked about the Crossover map for Instagib and Warped :)

[RDH]DarkLadyT[B]
09-19-2002, 08:52 PM
All I asked was to keep the HEL bashing within RDH - That's it.

I do not feel that I deserved to get publicly BASHED for it.

All NeoWolf had to do was reply with a correction - so that I could understand his "point of view". Instead he chose to bash me for it. Bringing us to this point.. bah!

[RDH]NEOWOLF[KA]
09-19-2002, 09:04 PM
(this is to clan mecca)i know ive been a nasty peice of work people but i don't mean to be if i have offended anyone don't let it discourage you.im not usually like this i just wanted to let you know as i will continue to do so,i hope to see you all someday in gsa but as for the posts i think we should keep it to the gsa part see ya there and sauron i will help you my brotha :) just give me a holla l8erz all and have fun peace out

[RDH] Purgatori [OT]
09-19-2002, 09:16 PM
This WILL be the end of any RDH members posting in this thread!!!!!

poncE|420
09-19-2002, 09:29 PM
:o that was like a british soap! nice it kept me entertained for 10 minutes or so :)

(entertained - i can not spell any word so please forgive me for trying to type a word longer than 6 letters long) :( i try.

poncE|420
09-19-2002, 09:29 PM
btw space monkey, is that a tool sig????? :) reminds me of their videos

[RDH]SpaceMonkey[OT]
09-19-2002, 09:53 PM
Yep its the little dude from Sober [img:5495cf0845]http://www.wfp72677.w1.com/wrh/illusion.jpg[/img:5495cf0845]

Dangerous Dan
09-19-2002, 10:08 PM
you RDH guys are an interesting bunch! you really know how to entertain us good ppl here at Gamemecca, :lol:

Mr Clean
09-20-2002, 04:58 AM
Damn. There was about 900 messages in here since I posted yesterday.

I'm glad the RDH folks are here. The more the merrier, and the Mecca folks are all for meeting new gamers. Dark and Neo, your both cool, and don't feel bad for expressing your thoughts. This is America, it's your right.

Neo, as a new gamer I appreciate the word on HEL, that sounds like unsportsmanlike behavior to me, who needs that.

Dark, I appreciate your keeping clan business inside the clan as well. But it WAS pretty entertaining reading all this. I'm glad there are people who feel strongly about things posting here.

GameMecca just keeps getting better and better as a site...despite Hammer being here...:)

Phoenix
09-20-2002, 05:00 AM
[quote:53e915d4a2="mrclean"]

GameMecca just keeps getting better and better as a site...despite Hammer being here...:)[/quote:53e915d4a2]

LOL, do you guys abuse hammer on the job? :wink:

Mr Clean
09-20-2002, 05:11 AM
[quote:b45cce7154]LOL, do you guys abuse hammer on the job[/quote:b45cce7154]

Yeah, but he dishes it out just as well as he takes it.

[DWF]hyperBlade_2
09-20-2002, 09:16 AM
let the HEL boys come :wink: i be ready :P

OUTLAWS The Machine
09-20-2002, 11:04 AM
Trust me members of RDH we are very familiar with rivalries. You guys and gals can post whatever you want to here. All of you seem really cool so as far as I'm concerned any enemy of yours is an enemy of mine. Thanks for the warning about the teaming up crap. We have a few in Serious Sam that do that. We call them the Santa's LOL. There are 3 or 4 of them and they usually have the Santa Claus skins on.

[RDH]NEOWOLF[KA]
09-20-2002, 01:39 PM
i understand and will continue to post in your forum thank you for your understanding of the above issues and regret it ever happening but as for the trouble at hand all people should have the right to know if a game is going to be corrupted by evil folk and i will make sure if there is any repeated action im gonna kick some ass :) and as for sam i think i have ran into the santa lot hmmm we will have to get together sometime and kick their butt ;) a fun time we will have now peace is here :)

OUTLAWS The Machine
09-20-2002, 04:33 PM
Kyber Odin of the Gods clan and I enjoy going after the Santa's. It is quite fun if you play like it was a team deathmatch. But it can be frustrating if you are the only on in there and it's 3 vs 1 or something. Or if the others playing don't realize that they are teaming up and don't try and help out.

[RDH]NEOWOLF[KA]
09-20-2002, 06:48 PM
yeah you will get a few people that do that cos they don't use skill they just go on inpulse lol shoot anything and not pay attention to their surroundings,i think the only people that know the game realise that people do team up are the dedicated players that know the game.they one day will realise that it does happen and mabee help towards the problem as i would if i was on.

[RDH]POWMIA
09-20-2002, 06:54 PM
Man, all of your whoo whoo's must really hurt from being such tight asses! :roll:

Neowolf how dare you! you naughty naughty boy! ha ha

Your gonna have to sleep outside the dog kennel tonight!

Oh yea, hel sucks!

[RDH]NEOWOLF[KA]
09-20-2002, 11:23 PM
cmon pow gimme a break ! im a good dawg realy :p

[RDH] FiShMaN
09-22-2002, 01:01 PM
[quote:c20ff45dee="Sauron"]ummh well yes it was me who invited Neowolf to Gamemecca

and why cant he tell us that [HEL] teams up against others???
i just dont get the point of the whole discussion and i for my part have to thank Neowolf for the teaming warning of [HEL] cause i can prepare myself now when i fight against some of them :)[/quote:c20ff45dee]

[b:c20ff45dee][u:c20ff45dee]TEAMING UP[/u:c20ff45dee] .......... [u:c20ff45dee]TEAMING UP[/u:c20ff45dee]......... OMG...... NOT!!![/b:c20ff45dee]

LMAO I sure as HEL wouldn't consider 4 on 2 as teaming up. Thats weak for those that think otherwise. 4 vs 2 isn't much dif. than a 2 vs 1. Either way, if you can't cope and get your -ss waxed with 2-1 odds maybe you should find a differant game or practice more often.. I don't look at it as a disadvantage. More like a snack.... I have to say that I'm with DarkLadyT & DarkMaster. To say it like you did makes it sound like you were gbanged by the HEL clan itself until you get to the part of 4-2, at that point you make it sound like RDH are little whinning babies dude. That crap had no reason even being posted... Post that kind of stuff at http://www.wawawa.com or http://diaperchange.net and leave the RDH out of it... PLEASE.. Thats about as polite as I can get on this topic.. Had my say after reading 4+ pages of it..

HAMMER
09-22-2002, 01:26 PM
Hey Fishman...given your comments, how about a friendly match? Myself and Ephemerion vs. you in SS:SE on Yodeller?

Or how about UT2003? Either map is fine...you won't feel much.

Trust me...2 to 1 CAN make a difference.

HAMMER
09-22-2002, 01:55 PM
Ew...that may have sounded a bit arrogant :) Not my intention...lemme make my point another way.

[quote:b8d6cee3bf]LMAO I sure as HEL wouldn't consider 4 on 2 as teaming up. Thats weak for those that think otherwise. 4 vs 2 isn't much dif. than a 2 vs 1. Either way, if you can't cope and get your -ss waxed with 2-1 odds maybe you should find a differant game or practice more often..[/quote:b8d6cee3bf]

Your statement above seems to have a few holes in it. Are you actually intending to say that any TWO players couldn't beat you alone? Either you are one hell of a player with some serious godlike moves, or you are letting your mouth (or your keyboard) get the best of you. I have played in some fairly wicked 2 to 1 odds, and didn't like the outcome one bit. LOL

I dunno...I'm sure there are lots of players out there that can beat me badly, and given the obvious blatancy of your comments, you must be one of those. See ya in the game sometime.

[RDH] Purgatori [OT]
09-22-2002, 02:51 PM
[quote:9db4d7e244="[RDH] FiShMaN"]

you make it sound like RDH are little whinning babies dude.
leave the RDH out of it... [/quote:9db4d7e244]

Well I am sure the good people of this board feel differently, And it will be a cold day in HEL when we are thought of as "whinning babies" . As for leaving RDH out of it .....OH NO my friend, We are right smack it the F%&*ing middle :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

OUTLAWS The Machine
09-22-2002, 04:50 PM
WooHoo. this is getting good. LOL.

Ephemerion
09-22-2002, 05:12 PM
I second hammer, to revitalize this game, we have to change the environment a bit. One way we could do this is ask Slash and Jerclan to programa different cycle of maps on his server. New maps, altogether new environments that we would all have to upgrade to but it would be worth it, dontcha think?...Or you start having team matches, clan-style curbstomps, and cage matches. I'll rally with Hammer, Machine, or any other Outlaw/s, and take on any of you other teriyaki clans, who have more words than skills ([b:f56c8a38eb]This statement is meant to purposely instill aggression and hostility, however because it is said in jest only humour should be produced :mad: :wink: [/b:f56c8a38eb]

OUTLAWS The Machine
09-22-2002, 05:25 PM
I'm with you Ephemerion.

Ephemerion
09-22-2002, 08:08 PM
So who's going to be the first to step up to the plate? Bring on the pain, or should i say get ready to subject yourself to some. :twisted:

Gun Element
09-22-2002, 09:26 PM
MAn theres a bunch of RDH members than I ever thought of.

This is turning into a good thread guys. :twisted:

Mr Clean
09-23-2002, 03:58 AM
Do ALL clans have this much infighting? Pretty soon we're gonna be chanting "Jer-ry, Jer-ry, Jer-ry!"....

OUTLAWS high ping camper
09-23-2002, 04:55 AM
WHAT!..........Is this the end of the thread? I wanted Purgatori to show me her nipples!!! Damn it!! :mad:

Mr Clean
09-23-2002, 04:58 AM
Still going....nothing outlasts the HEL vs RDH argument....it keeps going, and going, and going, and going........

OUTLAWS high ping camper
09-23-2002, 05:00 AM
You funny,me like you. :lol:

HAMMER
09-23-2002, 01:07 PM
[quote:91822c6bfc="OUTLAWS high ping camper"]WHAT!..........Is this the end of the thread? I wanted Purgatori to show me her nipples!!! Damn it!! :mad:[/quote:91822c6bfc]

Yep...he's an Outlaw alright!

Gun Element
09-23-2002, 01:14 PM
It will continue. Its like the eye of the storm. :D

[RDH] FiShMaN
09-23-2002, 02:34 PM
[quote="HAMMER"]

[quote:6d149966e3]Your statement above seems to have a few holes in it. Are you actually intending to say that [b:6d149966e3]any TWO players couldn't beat you alone[/b:6d149966e3]?[/quote:6d149966e3]

No, I never said that did I! I would have said just that if that's what I was intending to say. Not even close. I have been beat in the past & pretty sure I'll get my ass waxed again in the future. So please dont put words in my mouth. After reading my post again, I agree maybe I should have left this part out! [quote:6d149966e3]That's weak for those that think otherwise.?[/quote:6d149966e3] That statement wasn't taken the way I was meaning! It was suppose to go along with something else I forgot to add back in. Sorry that's my bad.

I still say the tude's DarkLadyT had received for her efforts to keep the RDH-HEL war less public was a crock. The fact that two other people posting on this thread besides me some what agreed with her says something. Or is it the fact that there are a lot of people here who just want to keep the hate going? If the hate between RDH & HEL is so bad then why hasn't anyone put the two together for a match & let the blood flow so to speak?

Oh ya, before someone says I dont know what's going on with the RDH-HEL issue. Ill say it now, they would be right, [b:6d149966e3]I don't![/b:6d149966e3]

And yes Hammer I'm sure I'll see you around in a game somewhere

[RDH]NEOWOLF[KA]
09-24-2002, 11:45 AM
RDH cussing RDH whoa this is new lol+

[DWF]hyperBlade_2
09-24-2002, 11:51 AM
pffffff [RDH] al newbie players :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

J/K guys i only mean neo :lol: hehe say neo i look forward to play with u in sof2 maybe if u make a server in sof for tdm give me a sien and i wil come to kick your ass :wink:

[RDH]NEOWOLF[KA]
09-24-2002, 11:54 AM
heheh hey hyper :) where ya been ya bumm and i will shurly bring my ass to get ya in anygame ( well aprt from sam ) :p but you come speak to me on icq my brotha stop being a stranger im always on invisable so post anyway and i will mabee be there! all this is part of the entertainment ROFL

HAMMER
09-24-2002, 12:27 PM
[quote="[RDH] FiShMaN"][quote:537627ad8c="HAMMER"]

[quote:537627ad8c]Your statement above seems to have a few holes in it. Are you actually intending to say that [b:537627ad8c]any TWO players couldn't beat you alone[/b:537627ad8c]?[/quote:537627ad8c]

No, I never said that did I! I would have said just that if that's what I was intending to say. Not even close. I have been beat in the past & pretty sure I'll get my ass waxed again in the future. So please dont put words in my mouth. After reading my post again, I agree maybe I should have left this part out! [quote:537627ad8c]That's weak for those that think otherwise.?[/quote:537627ad8c] That statement wasn't taken the way I was meaning! It was suppose to go along with something else I forgot to add back in. Sorry that's my bad.

I still say the tude's DarkLadyT had received for her efforts to keep the RDH-HEL war less public was a crock. The fact that two other people posting on this thread besides me some what agreed with her says something. Or is it the fact that there are a lot of people here who just want to keep the hate going? If the hate between RDH & HEL is so bad then why hasn't anyone put the two together for a match & let the blood flow so to speak?

Oh ya, before someone says I dont know what's going on with the RDH-HEL issue. Ill say it now, they would be right, [b:537627ad8c]I don't![/b:537627ad8c]

And yes Hammer I'm sure I'll see you around in a game somewhere[/quote:537627ad8c]

Cool! I'm glad to see your revisions LOL It's hard to really understand what somebody means to say behind typed words :) Well...in case it hasn't been said, welcome to Game Mecca!

[RDH]NEOWOLF[KA]
09-24-2002, 01:08 PM
k fishman you brought yourself into this conversation explain yourself !! and its not right to go fighting on here as we have had to do before with other members or RDH so cmon let it be said now or forever hold your peace and you don't seem to understand fishman that its not just games we have bad blood about its personal issues also !! you wern't in hel enough to know anything as i know!

[quote:86a4b9cbb8]LMAO I sure as HEL wouldn't consider 4 on 2 as teaming up. Thats weak for those that think otherwise[/quote:86a4b9cbb8]To say it like you did makes it sound like you were gbanged by the HEL clan itself until you get to the part of 4-2, at that point you make it sound like RDH are little whinning babies dude

WE left [HEL] for reasons and it had nothing to do with games or anything like that.if you was one of us then you would know the reasons for why the most of us left and found a better clan !! [HEL] are below us !!

in the great words of a friend of mine

NASTY PEOPLE SUCK
NICE PEOPLE SWALLOW lol

[RDH]Snake
09-24-2002, 01:23 PM
Hi, I'm Bob and I'm an alcoholic.

[RDH]NEOWOLF[KA]
09-24-2002, 01:31 PM
ROFLMAO@Snake

[RDH]Buck_Tanner[KA]
09-24-2002, 01:32 PM
Snake your my idol :lol:

[RDH] Purgatori [OT]
09-24-2002, 01:41 PM
[color=red:5b37ca50ea]Neo, Don't make me come over there and spank you!!!! [/color:5b37ca50ea] :wink: :) :twisted:

[color=blue:5b37ca50ea]Mr. Tanner, Mr. Snake nice to see you all[/color:5b37ca50ea] :twisted: :twisted:

[RDH]NEOWOLF[KA]
09-24-2002, 01:44 PM
oooooo yeah spank me baby :)

[RDH]Buck_Tanner[KA]
09-24-2002, 01:45 PM
Fishman are you new to RDH? I dont know you.

[RDH]Buck_Tanner[KA]
09-24-2002, 01:46 PM
Purg if you keep stepping up your Av's like that my wife is gonna think I'm lookin at Porn :D

[RDH]NEOWOLF[KA]
09-24-2002, 01:54 PM
heheh buck has a point there ROFL temptation is the word i think :twisted:

[RDH] Purgatori [OT]
09-24-2002, 03:01 PM
[color=red:623dffb468]What I made sure the RDH covered her up ! [/color:623dffb468]:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

[RDH]NEOWOLF[KA]
09-24-2002, 03:35 PM
nooooooo you must bare all for the boys ;)

OUTLAWS The Machine
09-24-2002, 07:44 PM
LOL. I agree. hehehe

[DWF]hyperBlade_2
09-24-2002, 08:28 PM
k neo i wil send u message and i c u got a fav word again (ROFL) :P

[RDH]NEOWOLF[KA]
09-24-2002, 09:02 PM
heheh yeah ROFLMAO :) your nto a bad guy bro just someone that wants to be lol j/k ;)